Votes: 13 39.4%
  • He's a fraud

Votes: 20 60.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
And that indeed makes you two so much better. Now scram along, and have a cookie. As the mods already have stated, the issue is dealt with and closed.

Last edited:

gazza

And that indeed makes you two so much better. Now scram along, and have a cookie. As the mods already have stated, the issue is dealt with and closed.

Yeah it does make me feel better thanks, and where exactly does it say the issue is closed !people are still on here talking about DM making an idiot of himself.
Certainly on a forum i am entitled to my opinion and so are you ok.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Yeah it does make me feel better thanks, and where exactly does it say the issue is closed !people are still on here talking about DM making an idiot of himself.
Certainly on a forum i am entitled to my opinion and so are you ok.

So I guess beating a deadwood makes you feel better, gee now that's rewarding. Look, we all know what DM did and we all damn well know it's far from good conduct but how about giving it a rest?

What I can't figure out is people's lynch mob mentality in most of the threads relating to DM. It's his own damn problem and if he can figure himself out, great. If not, it's his loss. For me he's still a valuable contributor and his knowledge of football is still there, no matter who he is. If you can't go beyond that, well - nothing much to discuss then, is there?

Evil

Shabazz
I think we should all just came down and let the story fade away. I mean other than the Gio account thing he isn't really hurting anyone, it's up to him to be whatever personality on the internet, let's not insult him for that. After all he's still a cheerful guy to have a conversation with, it doesn't really bother me if I'm talking to Dm or Benjamin or whoever. Forget about it.

Beast

The Observer
I think we should all just came down and let the story fade away. I mean other than the Gio account thing he isn't really hurting anyone, it's up to him to be whatever personality on the internet, let's not insult him for that. After all he's still a cheerful guy to have a conversation with, it doesn't really bother me if I'm talking to Dm or Benjamin or whoever. Forget about it.

true and also what Bojan said the other page
.. i think the main problem with DM issue is the fact that he still insist to come up with another mass of lies .. everybody wanted to move on , only for him to come up with some silly story to save face and make up another lie after lie after lie which provoked members to prove him wrong (and god that was easy considering he change his stories 180 degrees every 5 minutes )

He was given several chances to come clean he prefer to be as he is now..

Evil

Shabazz
Yea.. it would obviously be better for himself and everyone else if he just came clean and apologized so everyone can get over it.... We all know he's lying, facts speak for itself. So I personally will just leave it at that.

B

blueduck

Excuse me? DM's lies were ripped to shreds and I found it funny, what's wrong with that?

I can talk about whatever I want (within reason), who are you to tell me what I can and cannot write?

Get off your high horse.

gazza

So I guess beating a deadwood makes you feel better, gee now that's rewarding. Look, we all know what DM did and we all damn well know it's far from good conduct but how about giving it a rest?

What I can't figure out is people's lynch mob mentality in most of the threads relating to DM. It's his own damn problem and if he can figure himself out, great. If not, it's his loss. For me he's still a valuable contributor and his knowledge of football is still there, no matter who he is. If you can't go beyond that, well - nothing much to discuss then, is there?

Today was the first time i commented on this ok ! and like Beast and Evil have said DM brought this on himself.
Don't be so condescending towards me i want to make a comment i will if you don't like it that's your prob, and with that i will not comment anymore on DM.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Excuse me? DM's lies were ripped to shreds and I found it funny, what's wrong with that?

I can talk about whatever I want (within reason), who are you to tell me what I can and cannot write?

Get off your high horse.

Yes, his lies were ripped to shreds and still as self-evident it is, you (and plenty of others) find it worthwhile posting about the whole thing. Thus, not really putting the matter to rest, eh?

Who am I to tell you? Well, I'm the one who finds that with freedom of speech comes also its limitations, obligations and responsibilities towards others on this forum and as much as mods (Bojan & Evil) would like to put and end to this, others seem to go on till infinity with the whole issue.

Today was the first time i commented on this ok ! and like Beast and Evil have said DM brought this on himself.
Don't be so condescending towards me i want to make a comment i will if you don't like it that's your prob, and with that i will not comment anymore on DM.

Sorry for being a bit harsh on this, and if to be honest didn't really mean to take it out on you personally. You just happened to post here at the right time - would've really said that to anybody. I'm just tired of this whole issue and of the fact that some can't put it to rest. It's mods' duty to sort this out and as far as I know they have exactly done so.

As I find it rather vapid derailing the whole topic, those who feel like going on about this issue can contact me by PM.

Last edited:
B

blueduck

If you don't like talking about this issue then don't click on it and go and post in another thread. Simples.

Sorry for being a bit harsh on this, and if to be honest didn't really mean to take it out on you personally. You just happened to post here at the right time - would've really said that to anybody. I'm just tired of this whole issue and of the fact that some can't put it to rest. It's mods' duty to sort this out and as far as I know they have exactly done so.

As I find it rather vapid derailing the whole topic, those who feel like going on about this issue can contact me by PM.

"mods duty" :lol:

Oh get over yourself. If I feel like talking about DM in a topic specifically for that purpose, I can.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
If you don't like talking about this issue then don't click on it and go and post in another thread. Simples.

"mods duty" :lol:

Oh get over yourself. If I feel like talking about DM in a topic specifically for that purpose, I can.

Yes, that's what they're here for, no? To sort out stuff like Beast's account hacking and to preserve at least some sort of an order on this forum as we all know what comes out of non-moderated forums. I guess my notion of moderation is different from yours.

But ah, I guess I'll be resting my case as this is SO not going anywhere.

B

blueduck

We are talking about DM in a DM topic.

Why would they need to get involved?

Evil

Shabazz
I can't believe you guys are actually arguing over being able to talk about DM or not. Seriously.... :icon_confused:

B

blueduck

He seems to think he's got authority to tell people what to talk about and trying to tell the mods what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans