Valon

He is real I just think he has 3 different personalities :lol:

Diego the Cule
Benjamin the Man Utd fan who writes FCB articles
and Diegos GF

:lol:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
It's also pretty convenient to be a Diego Maradona and Andres D'alessandro fan named Diego D'alessandro who happens to be from the same suburb that Maradona was born in, and to have a brother named Benjamin (which would be a damn weird name for a Spanish speaker) who you claimed to be at first to hide your identity, which also happens to be the same name as a Manchester United fan who you played football with a few times whose email you used to sign up for a Barcelona forum "for a laugh"

Last edited:
M

messiniesta

Always knew he was a fraud... besides the reasons mentioned, his Spanish is, at best, poor. Argentine my ass. Benjamín isn't an uncommon Spanish name, though.
By the way, since we're talking about our personal lives outside the internet, here's a pic of me:
ryan_berry1_full.jpg

And this is my current girlfriend enjoying some music:
milleripod.jpg

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Always knew he was a fraud... besides the reasons mentioned, his Spanish is, at best, poor. Argentine my ass. Benjamín isn't an uncommon Spanish name, though.
By the way, since we're talking about our personal lives outside the internet, here's a pic of me:
ryan_berry1_full.jpg

milleripod.jpg
:lol::lol:

I wouldn't call it unheard of, but you don't see Spanish speakers calling themselves "Benji" every day. His background alone doesn't condemn him, but it all seems rushed. And yeah, the fact that a native Spanish speaker is more comfortable speaking English is a pretty big smoking gun.

beef-supreme

He is real I just think he has 3 different personalities :lol:

Diego the Cule
Benjamin the Man Utd fan who writes FCB articles
and Diegos GF

Aaaah right so a bit like the mask?

It's also pretty convenient to be a Diego Maradona and Andres D'alessandro fan named Diego D'alessandro who happens to be from the same suburb that Maradona was born in, and to have a brother named Benjamin (which would be a damn weird name for a Spanish speaker) who you claimed to be at first to hide your identity, which also happens to be the same name as a Manchester United fan who you played football with a few times whose email you used to sign up for a Barcelona forum "for a laugh"

:beer2:

maz

I walk the line
I still dont get the whole story. To me this is what i know:

An account named DM joined here and introduced himself as benjamin.
This DM has posted pictures claiming to be him.
This DM has made 1000's of posts.
Someone tried to log into beast's account, and the IP address used has been used by DM.
There is someone with a manutd email account who claims to be called benjamin.

This is where i lose track..

Now we see pictures of someone which is the same person as the pictures which DM posted. Who are these pictures of? Where did you get them from?

Other than some pictures, what evidence is there that DM isn't the person who he has claimed to be this whole time? I know im missing some important piece of information here.

S

Super Pippo

I hope he comes back and explains all your questions, I'd like to hear the answers. But I think we have seen the last of him, he knew he was uncovered with the IP thing.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I still dont get the whole story. To me this is what i know:

An account named DM joined here and introduced himself as benjamin.
This DM has posted pictures claiming to be him.
This DM has made 1000's of posts.
Someone tried to log into beast's account, and the IP address used has been used by DM.
There is someone with a manutd email account who claims to be called benjamin.

This is where i lose track..

Now we see pictures of someone which is the same person as the pictures which DM posted. Who are these pictures of? Where did you get them from?

Other than some pictures, what evidence is there that DM isn't the person who he has claimed to be this whole time? I know im missing some important piece of information here.

It tracks to not only his IP but his alleged Brazilian girlfriend's as well despite "her" supposedly going to school a few hours away.

DM isn't helping his case either, he's claiming now that his name actually isn't Benjamin but that he introduced himself under that name to hide his identity and that Benjamin is actually his brother and also the name of a friend of his who is a Manchester United fan whose facebook photo was of the same guy in DM's profile and who also had articles written about Barcelona under his name posted online despite this Benjamin claiming to not be a Barcelona fan.

He also is an Argentine who is more comfortable with his English than his Spanish, who also tries to use British slang and lives in the southern United States.

So yes, it could all be one funny coincidence..or not.

Last edited:

maz

I walk the line
I just like Mr DM too much to condemn him. This guy was so timid. Wouldn't hurt a fly. Dont forget this guy spent hours upon hours on the chatbox during games.

Beast

The Observer
switch to the timeline of events to understand
someone called Benjamin Lance (who use the picture of what we know as DM ) is a United fan who write blogs on FC Barcelona that dates back to last Feb (3 month before DM joined the forum ) .. this guy use the same email that DM used to register to the forum (conclusion both are the same person ) .
this guy is clearly a glory hunter fan who support United (from his email of choice ) and write about Barcelona .

anyhow this Benji guy gets obsessed with what's fashionable (once again ) which is Barca , he join the forum used Diegomessi as his user name make the introduction as Benjamin than decide to drop his name and use Diego as his name (again infatuation of Diego Maradona ) ..
he says he support Lanus in Argentina , feels for Citeh (notice the fashion ? )

being an attention whore he makes a fake account and post as a girl claiming to be his gf
he fake another thing to get attention , posting as his girl he fake an accident
suddenly he post pictures of himself wearing River plate T-shirt (contradiction ) and we all discover he has a little girl we know nothing about or who is the mother or how she came to America when he is just moved there last summer.

he try to hack my account for god knows why.. get busted through his IP ,
Bojan send DM an email after he found out that it's his IP , Suddenly DM is not the one replying to Bojan but that Guy who is a united fan and write on Barca (Benjamin lance) reply denying he is a member in this forum or know anything about this Diego Messi (Benji used the same IP which tried to hack my account when he replied ) .

suddenly out of the blue and at the same time Diego Messi write an email to bojan from a different mail claiming he left his laptop with a friend and speculated that this guy tried to log to the forum without his knowledge the and he will solve it tomorrow (DM used the same IP in his email to Bojan ,which tried to hack into my account and the same IP Benji replied to Bojan email )

upon further investigations Valon & Bojan discover that Ponte (DM imaginary friend ) also use the same IP and we conclude they are all one sick kid who lives in fantasy land

that beside the fact that all of a sudden Benjamin lance picture on facebook (which is what DM used on the forum as his own ) is removed instantly which just adds more suspicion to his actions , or how suddenly DM email is full of punctuation and proper English (after "i'm here to learn English " dvd we heard all summer ) or how he has a brother named Benjamin and a guy he trained with named Benji and his entire family are called Benjamin ..etc

i won't exclude the idea that he log on another forum (or this forum ) with another name if another team wins the CL ..

C

ChuckaOwns

Fraud....

DM/Benjamin/Maradona/Messi/D'allesandro/Malcolm X, wherever you are, i hope you're ashamed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans