Votes: 13 39.4%
  • He's a fraud

Votes: 20 60.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I think everybody should get over it, let him do what he wants to do. If you don't want to ever believe anything he says then so be it, but he's seriously not affecting anyone in any way so I think this whole case should just be dropped.

V

Valon

I think everybody should get over it, let him do what he wants to do. If you don't want to ever believe anything he says then so be it, but he's seriously not affecting anyone in any way so I think this whole case should just be dropped.

+1

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
lol, this is such a bad personality disorder.

i dont believe a shit that DM ever says.

I have no problem with him talking about football and he's harmless so there's no reason to ban him but I don't trust a single thing he says otherwise. We more or less solved this as his explanations change every 5 minutes, so let's stop giving him the attention he doesn't deserve.

I'm still amazed so many people voted "he's alright" though, because I don't see why you should humor someone full of so much shit.

Last edited:

MinaFCB

whatever he did whoever he is i dont care but all this mess is stupid,pointless,it's better to open a diegomessi forum than to talk everywhere about this....
and person who tried to hack beast's account is a complete idiot.
And ,personally,never liked diegomessi,he could be funny sometimes,but it wasn't so cool reading posts of a guy who HAD to post in every thread...
palaver.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
whatever he did whoever he is i dont care but all this mess is stupid,pointless,it's better to open a diegomessi forum than to talk everywhere about this....
and person who tried to hack beast's account is a complete idiot.
And ,personally,never liked diegomessi,he could be funny sometimes,but it wasn't so cool reading posts of a guy who HAD to post in every thread...
palaver.

That's because he is an
AttentionWhore.jpg

and by talking about him in 10 different topics we are giving him what he wants.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

Who is this DM girl? Wasnt she in an accident also ? or also lies?
did she lie about her gender too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans