Giovani dos Santos

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Yep, it`s him alright. Photo taken few days ago after some Tottenham party. He`s doing A ok in England by the looks of it!

Evil

Shabazz
Re: Dos Santos

He looks like a chick in that picture, he needs to grow some facial hair or do something ..

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

I think thats least of his problems! :lol:
Glad we got rid of that primadona

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo

Yup, although i was kinda sad and pissed at his 8Mil sale.. Now im glad.

M.L. King

The Preacher

I've never really liked him. But his attitude just shows how immature he is. He must be really frustrated there. He is not playing and is embarrassing himself in the public. A wasted talent.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

He was at some party with Tottenham players. Apparently he got so drunk he couldn`t walk.

S

Snyde

Evil said:
He looks like a chick in that picture, he needs to grow some facial hair or do something ..
You must know some ugly chicks :lol: j/k

Actually he looks better than some chicks I've seen. :oops:

maz

I walk the line

Ok i liked dos santos alot so my opinion is biased but ill try to be impartial. There are two sides to this story. The first side which none of u have mentioned is that not only is he injured (hence is not involved in the same training as the rest of the first team) but he is a 19 year old who just had a christmas party!! If there is ONE time u are allowed to get drunk its during a christmas party. Let the guy have some fun for crying out loud.

The other side to the coin is that it tarnishes his reputation as a player and also his clubs reputation when things like that happen. If u want to be respected, u cant do things like that.

Gio is a quality little player who got pissed that he wasnt developing at the same rate as messi was. I would have loved to see how pep would incorporate him in his plans had he stayed. He was very useful.

Evil

Shabazz

Maz I'm not pissed about him getting drunk. I don't know about everyone else, I don't like the guy for many reasons, and getting drunk in christmas isn't one of them. Mainly because of how he put himself above the club and wanting to leave, we raised him through our youth ranks which means he owes us more than that, also I remember last year how he (his agent) was bitching week in and week out for a pay rise, even though his performances were crap. He got enough chances, probably more than any of the youngsters last season, especially when Messi, and Eto'o were injured he was the first choice.
His attitude was definatley not Barça quality, and like Márquez said he couldn't handle the pressure that's why he left. He could really learn a thing or two from players like Bojan, Pedro, V.Sanchez, and Busquets.

maz

I walk the line

His agent is such a bad influence on him its untrue. Pini zahavi.

Dos santos was booed by cules while he was at the club. Yet he still put in good performances. What does that tell u about his attitude on the pitch? All his problems come away from the football field. And i believe everything boils down to zahavi (and also his father). Obviously we werent going to keep dos santos while zahavi was his agent, and his probably not going to get rid of zahavi any time soon. But its a shame that the two ended up together. With the right agent he could have gone far.

Home of Barca Fans