Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Yaya Touré

Votes: 53 82.8%
  • Javier Mascherano

Votes: 3 4.7%

• Total voters

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
just punch him in the face. repeatedly. until he A. can't talk anymore B. is too scared to talk anymore.

Beast

The Observer
sorry beast, you don't have a leg to stand on.

and neither does this agent. if his replacements were underperforming maybe he would just about have something to say but busquets and keita have been better than yaya so far this season so the guy can fuck off.

plus this isn't him championing yaya's cause, he does this every year, my guess is no matter what the situation which is why yaya has had such a journeyman career. people don't wanna deal with this dick so just ship yaya out.
i could swear i have two legs to stand on !

but you are struggling in Europe and haven't really set the world on fire this season or did you forget that ? so i guess his agent has a valid case here and a "leg to stand on " ;)

just punch him in the face. repeatedly. until he A. can't talk anymore B. is too scared to talk anymore.
:lol:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
but you are struggling in Europe and haven't really set the world on fire this season or did you forget that ? so i guess his agent has a valid case here and a "leg to stand on " ;)

no but, beast, in europe (where we have been very poor) yaya has played every game!

which is exactly my point: there's no logical reason yaya should be starting, much less that keita (who's scored a bundle of goals) should not be starting.

league-wise we're doing alright. racking up points, getting some nice performances too. tbh I'd rather play like this now, getting results while not being at our best, than doing what we did last season and owning the universe but peaking too soon and having to kinda hobble over the line a bit. an early peak can be very risky. not to be too dramatic but we were probably one penalty away from our season collapsing. even in the CL we peaked with the bayern result (and even then just the first half of the first leg).

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
They hate dealing with his agent so much..he moves to more prestigious and higher profile clubs?

From the transfer rumors section:
Zarate's agent brother again issued a statement that they are not satisfied with Lazio's performances & results... Although he said that his brother would like to respect the 5 year contract he signed with them:hmmm:
Oh boy, I bet Lazio is going to get sick of him now, poor Zarate will never find a club with such a mean manager!

Last edited:

Guardian

I don't want Masch, he's a fantastic player, but he isn't what Barca need. He's maybe more skilful and aggressive than Toure, but Barca have enough of short skilful players. It's always important to find the best balance and I think Toure is the player who balances the midfield and defence, his height and strength is what Pep needs there. Plus Masch is damn expensive, I also don't want Robinho because I'm delighted with Pedro's development at the club and he's a youth product.

Guardian

yep.By skilful I don't mean dribbling, it's about the way he controls the midfield. Toure is not so passionate but he's stronger physically, while Masch have a specific way of tackling. It's a skill.You would understand if you have played DM. Football skills is not only dribbling. It's a system of passing, tackling and so on

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
yep.By skilful I don't mean dribbling, it's about the way he controls the midfield. Toure is not so passionate but he's stronger physically, while Masch have a specific way of tackling. It's a skill.You would understand if you have played DM. Football skills is not only dribbling. It's a system of passing, tackling and so on

yup.

plus his touch and control are better than yaya's (whose fluctuate from awesome to awful).

but the balance issue is key. I can only assume pep feels the aggression badger brings offsets his smaller physical presence. plus we do have busquets in terms of physically large DM's (although he's obviously not as strong as yaya).

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Masch 'skill' is similar to how Xavi plays in that area, being able to turn away from danger and retain possession. He very rarely loses the ball. I'd still much rather have Yaya though.

Home of Barca Fans