• Sergio Busquets

Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Yaya Touré

Votes: 53 82.8%
  • Javier Mascherano

Votes: 3 4.7%

• Total voters

[FCB]Messi[10

Why are we unable to view the voters like before? or is it just me?
2 votes for Biscuits...i'm presuming its Meta & CA
6ia1kk.gif

Who ever posted this thread did not check the box where it says who voted for what choice, that is the reason why its not showing.

TheMessiShow

I like how there are no votes for Masherano.

But I hate how we are treating Yaya, he is awesome, I just love it when he makes his Iniesteque runs up the middle, I love it more when he scores. Yaya is the perfect player for our midfield trident and brings balance to our play. Another thing we really need to consider is how many big fellas have speed that Yaya has.

On a different note... If it wasn't for Keita I would be starting to suspect that someone is a little racist :pep:

[FCB]Messi[10

I just think Pep should be playing Yaya more, because if he gets unhappy he could leave Barca like a lot of articles are saying. How could Pep let that amount of talent just sit down on the bench, when he could be playing him on the field especially against strong opponents because Yaya could help the defence out a lot and help on a attack as well.

Mascherano would be a fine addition for Barcelona, in my dumb opinion. He has not been at his best with Liverpool for a while now, but he is a key player for them. Perhaps not at the expense of giving up Busquets or Yaya Toure, but I'm not the one making the decisions on player so.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Yaya is unbelievably awesome. We need to keep him and if we get rid of him Essien or De Rossi need to be brought in.

gvt2000

how are we treating yaya bad again? he was given a rise a few months back, he's our starting DM in top matches and a key player in the triplete season. The only problem he has is being African (african cub). I like Mascherano, i think he's among the best in his position, which is the exact reason why we don't need him. We already have 3 natural DMs with Pique and Marquez being able to play the position should it be needed. If we are going to sign a DM, at least make it a cheap one.

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
If I were sporting director/president of a club I would be routinely punching agents like Toure's in the face.

like there would have to be a law against me negotiating with agents.

Beast

The Observer
Why is Yaya agent bad ? cause he want what's best for his client ?

if he sees you throwing contracts for Messi & before him Dinho every year and u consider Yaya as one of the best in the world so why not grab something for his agent ?

last i checked Yaya is not a defender of the catalan cause , he play there for money (like the rest of them ) so it's normal to demand and improvement if he deserve it

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
he's not angling for more money. He's questioning Pep's decision to have Toure on the bench so often.

also, no one is saying that the club's lavish treatment of former/current superstars isn't cause for agents trying to milk all they can out of our club (that shit would not go well with me however) but questioning the manager's tactics? who the *expletive deleted* does he think he is?

V

Valon

What Irv said. It's Pep duty to decide whether he plays a game or not, not his agents.

Beast

The Observer
he's not angling for more money. He's questioning Pep's decision to have Toure on the bench so often.

also, no one is saying that the club's lavish treatment of former/current superstars isn't cause for agents trying to milk all they can out of our club (that shit would not go well with me however) but questioning the manager's tactics? who the *expletive deleted* does he think he is?

Well the same way people questioned Higuain sitting on the bench for Benzema after a great last season .
protecting your client interest is indeed your duty as an agent

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
sorry beast, you don't have a leg to stand on.

and neither does this agent. if his replacements were underperforming maybe he would just about have something to say but busquets and keita have been better than yaya so far this season so the guy can fuck off.

plus this isn't him championing yaya's cause, he does this every year, my guess is no matter what the situation which is why yaya has had such a journeyman career. people don't wanna deal with this dick so just ship yaya out.

Home of Barca Fans