Xavi Hernandez

Joan

I dont know why some of you think he will be a great coach, based on what? Because he was a great player? La masia kid, barca DNA?
Im afraid barca will force him in some kind of way to become barca coach even if he isnt prepared or good enough, just because that would be great story

Don't worry. He'll keep signing contracts in Quatar until he's ready.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He can coach from now on. Eared his diploma.

DeigUreV4AAx_Xc

Same as Valdes.

They can coach teenagers only for now, have to complete another course in order to obtain the PRO license. That will take another year.

BerkeleyBernie

I dont know why some of you think he will be a great coach, based on what? Because he was a great player? La masia kid, barca DNA?
Im afraid barca will force him in some kind of way to become barca coach even if he isnt prepared or good enough, just because that would be great story

Because he is one of the smartest and tactically astute players to ever play the game. He didn't just play football; he studied it, obsessively.

To me, Xavi's the heart and soul of Barcelona. Can't wait for him to return as manager.

He'd be "more Guardiola than Guardiola/more Cruyff than Cruyff". The essence of Barcelona distilled into human form.

Never ever get tired of watching this.

Andresito

Staff member
https://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/xav...er-coaching-barcelona-that-would-be-the-dream

After being a Barcelona icon for many years, midfield maestro Xavi decided to spend his last years of his career as a footballer in the Qatari league, but it seems that his time on the pitch is about to come to an end.
"This will almost certainly be my last season as a player, I already think as a coach.
I don't know what the future holds for me, but coaching Barcelona would be the dream", said the Spaniard to Corriere dello Sport.

Andresito

Staff member
Can we hire him next season as manager. What is the worst that could happen?

He flops, people want him out head first, and we never get to see him at our club again.

Basically what happened to Zubi, although one could argue Bartomeu sacrificed him to save his own ass.

Messigician

He flops, people want him out head first, and we never get to see him at our club again.

Basically what happened to Zubi, although one could argue Bartomeu sacrificed him to save his own ass.

I dont think he will flop. The b team manager is doing a good job it would be unfair to sack him. I want xavi to coach Messi tbh

Devils

Man Xavi quickly turning into one of those retired players who doesn't know when to keep his mouth closed.

Home of Barca Fans