Xavi Hernandez

cris29

That is only a hypothesis. But the first thing to be considered now is that he can't come and shake the place here when most of the squad are his buddies.

Better that he starts slow and we'll see how he does as a first team coach

I was thinking the same, he wouldnt drop Busquets, Pique or Alba.

BruceWayne11

I have high hopes for Xavi, but I think he needs some time before he becomes the main coach here. Maybe coach the Barcelona B team then if he does really well, he can make the jump, just like Guardiola. I believe he's got a lot of tactical knowledge and would be someone that would implement a complete playstyle, where everyone knows their role and what to do, instead of what we see here now under Valverde. It would probably be an offensive possession-based playstyle where we aim to dominate every team, something which is extremely satisfactory to watch for a Barca fan. Just complete domination where the other team can't touch the ball.

kollegah

I have high hopes for Xavi, but I think he needs some time before he becomes the main coach here. Maybe coach the Barcelona B team then if he does really well, he can make the jump, just like Guardiola. I believe he's got a lot of tactical knowledge and would be someone that would implement a complete playstyle, where everyone knows their role and what to do, instead of what we see here now under Valverde. It would probably be an offensive possession-based playstyle where we aim to dominate every team, something which is extremely satisfactory to watch for a Barca fan. Just complete domination where the other team can't touch the ball.

to play like this, you need Xavi ( as a player), Messi (age 25-27), iniesta, alves and busi

Obiaseti

Please come save us from this nightmare. On the one hand, I want Xavi to succeed and for that, it's better if he starts small and gains some experience, on the other hand...Valverdeball.

Raketa10

He needs to get out of Quatar if he ever want's to develop as a manager. Managing Al Sadd is worse than managing third tier team in Spian! WTF is he thinking? There is no way he could jump to Barca first team after that episode. To be fair I don't like this at all. Money is all he cares about right now. You have earned enough, no go back to Spain and start coaching Barca B or some younger categories FFS and start building your name as a coach! If he continues that road he won't be next Pep but next Maradona.

Last edited:

Zidane82

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
[tw]1129449379205701632[/tw]

Translation: "Fuck off Fuckverde!"

It's not at all limited to Valverde, Xavi understands the problem and it's not just with the coach but the sporting direction/decisions at the board level. Club has abandoned the Cruyff philosophy that has made Barca so special

Home of Barca Fans