Xavi Hernandez

Yugi

Xavi is real hero, shame he cares about Spain so much, he shouldnt, but thats the only way he can probably light his fire on international scene since Catalunya is not allowed

Last edited:

Ender

Xavi with 127 passes. :worthy:

2pqke11.png

Dervyx

Anyone knows what is his record of passes in one match?

EDIT: FT: Xavi broke two Euro Finals records tonight - most passes attempted (136) and most successful passes (127) in a single game. #ESP

F

Flavia

Thanks. Xavi, Busquets and Alonso are too much, vdb really should drop one.

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
Barcelona midfielder Xavi has told Croatia their Euros campaign is over.

Xavi insists Spain will beat Croatia and help Italy qualify for the knockout round.

“We are not accustomed to playing for a 2-2. Our mentality doesn’t let us play for a draw, as we always go out for the win,” assured Xavi.

“I am sure Italy will reach the Euro 2012 quarter-finals along with Spain. After our own team, Italy are the ones who impressed me the most in the tournament so far.

“Cesare Prandelli has given a great shape to a team that really reminds me of the one that took the World Cup in 2006.”

Xavi looks very confident about this one

Darko

Barcelona midfielder Xavi has told Croatia their Euros campaign is over.

Xavi insists Spain will beat Croatia and help Italy qualify for the knockout round.

We are not accustomed to playing for a 2-2. Our mentality doesn’t let us play for a draw, as we always go out for the win,” assured Xavi.

“I am sure Italy will reach the Euro 2012 quarter-finals along with Spain. After our own team, Italy are the ones who impressed me the most in the tournament so far.

“Cesare Prandelli has given a great shape to a team that really reminds me of the one that took the World Cup in 2006.”

Xavi looks very confident about this one

At Barca you are :troll:

Home of Barca Fans