Xavi Hernandez

maz

I walk the line
Re: 6 - Xavi Hernandez

He is in the form of his life without a doubt. He quickly became a fan favourite and really became a great player when he was teamed with cocu and davids. But this season under his idol he is outstanding.

Also was that his brother in the crowd?

Evil

Shabazz

He has a brother ? That's new to me :D

Anyways, excellent passing as usual, alot of vision and accuracy. I rate him as the best playmaker in the world .. (some of you may think that's overrated) .. but he by far the best midfielder this season.

maz

I walk the line

i used to rate him as the best midfielder about 4 or 5 seasons ago. He has competition from the likes of kaká now, but i would still rate him, in the current form, as the best midfielder in the world.

maz

I walk the line

Oh yea i remember that video. It was definitely his brother at the game though..

M.L. King

The Preacher
Not at his best as well, he was a bit lost and made some bad passes. I hope this was just temporarily. And of course he didn't play the whole match, so this needs to be taken into consideration.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Not at his best as well, he was a bit lost and made some bad passes. I hope this was just temporarily. And of course he didn't play the whole match, so this needs to be taken into consideration.

He`ll celebrate his 29th birthday on Sunday.

M.L. King

The Preacher
I hope he performs well at the weekend. It would be a perfect present. It will be interesting to see if he even plays... cause Pep might give him a rest, which I doubt, but you never know.

Home of Barca Fans