Page 722 of 722 FirstFirst ... 222622672712720721722
Results 10,816 to 10,823 of 10823

Thread: Xavi Hernández

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neymessi View Post
    Xavi will most probably be a bad coach from his views.

Seems like another version of Van Gaal who wants sideways passing and possession.
    That's what im thinking.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is only a hypothesis. But the first thing to be considered now is that he can't come and shake the place here when most of the squad are his buddies.

Better that he starts slow and we'll see how he does as a first team coach

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by malvolio View Post
    That is only a hypothesis. But the first thing to be considered now is that he can't come and shake the place here when most of the squad are his buddies.

Better that he starts slow and we'll see how he does as a first team coach
    I was thinking the same, he wouldnt drop Busquets, Pique or Alba.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have high hopes for Xavi, but I think he needs some time before he becomes the main coach here. Maybe coach the Barcelona B team then if he does really well, he can make the jump, just like Guardiola. I believe he's got a lot of tactical knowledge and would be someone that would implement a complete playstyle, where everyone knows their role and what to do, instead of what we see here now under Valverde. It would probably be an offensive possession-based playstyle where we aim to dominate every team, something which is extremely satisfactory to watch for a Barca fan. Just complete domination where the other team can't touch the ball.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BruceWayne11 View Post
    I have high hopes for Xavi, but I think he needs some time before he becomes the main coach here. Maybe coach the Barcelona B team then if he does really well, he can make the jump, just like Guardiola. I believe he's got a lot of tactical knowledge and would be someone that would implement a complete playstyle, where everyone knows their role and what to do, instead of what we see here now under Valverde. It would probably be an offensive possession-based playstyle where we aim to dominate every team, something which is extremely satisfactory to watch for a Barca fan. Just complete domination where the other team can't touch the ball.
    to play like this, you need Xavi ( as a player), Messi (age 25-27), iniesta, alves and busi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Translation: "Fuck off Fuckverde!"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tacticvarium View Post

Translation: "Fuck off Fuckverde!"
    He understands. Our team is not made for defending. We are bad at it. We are the best, when we have a ball at our feet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please come save us from this nightmare. On the one hand, I want Xavi to succeed and for that, it's better if he starts small and gains some experience, on the other hand...Valverdeball.