Barca Serbia

Xavi Hernández

Name: Xavier Hernández Creus
    Position: midfielder
    Place of birth: Terrassa (Barcelona)
    Date: 25-01-1980
    Height: 170 cm
    Weight: 68 kg

Xavier Hernández Creus (born January 25, 1980, Terrassa, Catalonia, Spain)
    Position: Midfield
    Just another success of Barcelona Youth Academy.He's in Barca since 1991. So far he has made 430 apps,scored 38 goals.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries

Re: Xavi Hernandez

I was critical of him last season but under pep he`s flourishing. If he had a more powerful shot he`d probably be the best player in the world.

he was the secret legends in the team until now but he is a legend cuzz everybody sees that what is he doing
    Cruyff:" El futbol es un juego al que se juega con el cerebro . "

Mack the Knife

Xavi

Xavi’s continuity "not negotiable"

Futbol Club Barcelona has denied reports in the press that in recent hours have been claiming that the club is seeking to transfer midfielder Xavi Hernàndez this summer.
    Both the technical secretary and the current coaching staff, and with the full support of the Board of Directors, are convinced that Xavi Hernàndez is an essential part of the team’s ongoing plans.

There is such conviction on this issue that the player and club and in discussions regarding the extension of the contract that currently binds the two parties until June 30, 2010.

Having joined the club’s youth system over a decade ago, Xavi has enjoyed an impeccable career in the FC Barcelona first team, his football talents are widely recognised and his implication in the club’s project and values are simply not up for discussion. (fcbarcelona.com)
    Xavi has 7 assists so far this season, in all competitions
    Pepfectionist

The Preacher

Re: Xavi

He has improved his all around game. Not only is he assisting, he is involved in almost every play, either contributing the pass or rotating well to open up the void for other players. This is the old Xavi.
    "In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." Martin Luther King Jr.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries

2 goals tonight. Proving his fabulous form again!

his performance is the best in his career
    Cruyff:" El futbol es un juego al que se juega con el cerebro . "

The Preacher

Xavi is having a great season, let's just hope he keeps his form up.
    "In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." Martin Luther King Jr.

Shabazz

Xavi was a monster today, loved his free-kick, I thought after Ronaldinho left we would'nt get as many goals from free-kicks, but up till now Messi, Alves and Xavi are doing a great job.
    Bahrain's No.1 Culé

Blog Entries

The way he keeps the ball and finds the best solution in every situation makes me admire the guy. He looks pretty fit too.

Bardh

Re: 6 - Xavi Hernandez

I've never seen him as good as this season. But then again everybody is playing well. Well, except Henry who just continues to amaze me with his crap performances.

The Preacher

Xavi propelled our pace immediately after he came in. Some good passes from the corner and helped Busquets to unburden the midfield. It was a great help to hold the ball in midfield, making opponent players more fatigued, taking from the their last power to attack in the last minutes. Xavi for captain.

Blog Entries

I hope it`s not true that he`s asking 9 mil. per season

The Preacher

A greedy midget. Why is he so ungrateful? I mean, I appreciate his form and everything but c'mon show some loyalty. It's not all about the money is it. He is payed very well should lower his demands a little bit.
    In one interview he states, he wants to retire in Barca than we get this news.
    Thank you Xavi.

Blog Entries

Quiet game for Xavi. Few good passes, but that was it. He had Busquets and Toure behind him so I expected a bit more from him. Still I`d give him a passing grade.