User Tag List

Page 722 of 723 FirstFirst ... 222622672712720721722723 LastLast
Results 10,816 to 10,830 of 10831

Thread: Xavi Hernández

  1. #10816
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,222
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neymessi View Post
    Xavi will most probably be a bad coach from his views.

    Seems like another version of Van Gaal who wants sideways passing and possession.
    That's what im thinking.

  2. #10817
    Senior Member
    malvolio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    Posts
    657
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is only a hypothesis. But the first thing to be considered now is that he can't come and shake the place here when most of the squad are his buddies.

    Better that he starts slow and we'll see how he does as a first team coach

  3. #10818
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    145
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by malvolio View Post
    That is only a hypothesis. But the first thing to be considered now is that he can't come and shake the place here when most of the squad are his buddies.

    Better that he starts slow and we'll see how he does as a first team coach
    I was thinking the same, he wouldnt drop Busquets, Pique or Alba.

  4. #10819
    Junior Member
    BruceWayne11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    120
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have high hopes for Xavi, but I think he needs some time before he becomes the main coach here. Maybe coach the Barcelona B team then if he does really well, he can make the jump, just like Guardiola. I believe he's got a lot of tactical knowledge and would be someone that would implement a complete playstyle, where everyone knows their role and what to do, instead of what we see here now under Valverde. It would probably be an offensive possession-based playstyle where we aim to dominate every team, something which is extremely satisfactory to watch for a Barca fan. Just complete domination where the other team can't touch the ball.

  5. #10820
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,052
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BruceWayne11 View Post
    I have high hopes for Xavi, but I think he needs some time before he becomes the main coach here. Maybe coach the Barcelona B team then if he does really well, he can make the jump, just like Guardiola. I believe he's got a lot of tactical knowledge and would be someone that would implement a complete playstyle, where everyone knows their role and what to do, instead of what we see here now under Valverde. It would probably be an offensive possession-based playstyle where we aim to dominate every team, something which is extremely satisfactory to watch for a Barca fan. Just complete domination where the other team can't touch the ball.
    to play like this, you need Xavi ( as a player), Messi (age 25-27), iniesta, alves and busi

  6. #10821
    Senior Member
    tacticvarium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,387
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Translation: "Fuck off Fuckverde!"

  7. #10822
    Senior Member
    FinBarcelonafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Turku
    Posts
    4,672
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tacticvarium View Post


    Translation: "Fuck off Fuckverde!"
    He understands. Our team is not made for defending. We are bad at it. We are the best, when we have a ball at our feet.

  8. #10823
    Member
    Obiaseti's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    302
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please come save us from this nightmare. On the one hand, I want Xavi to succeed and for that, it's better if he starts small and gains some experience, on the other hand...Valverdeball.

  9. #10824
    Senior Member
    Raketa10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    5,804
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He needs to get out of Quatar if he ever want's to develop as a manager. Managing Al Sadd is worse than managing third tier team in Spian! WTF is he thinking? There is no way he could jump to Barca first team after that episode. To be fair I don't like this at all. Money is all he cares about right now. You have earned enough, no go back to Spain and start coaching Barca B or some younger categories FFS and start building your name as a coach! If he continues that road he won't be next Pep but next Maradona.
    Last edited by Raketa10; 21st May 2019 at 08:57 AM.

  10. #10825
    Senior Member
    tacticvarium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,387
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm certain Xavi knows what he is doing better than people here.

  11. #10826
    Senior Member
    ManusXavi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Dunedin, New Zealand
    Posts
    1,701
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations Xavi The Man just couldn't stop playing football.
    He has now made more official first class appearences than any outfield player in the history of football.
    My guess is he is also the only player in history to pass a football 100,000 times
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...al_appearances
    Quote Originally Posted by Neimax View Post
    The truth is that if our coaches and our board would have 'huevos grandes' it wouldn't even be necessary to spend millions and millions on midfielder.

  12. #10827
    Member
    Don Andrésº8's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    209
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Plz come back and save our club!!!

  13. #10828
    Senior Member
    SeloBarca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Falkenberg
    Posts
    2,891
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ten Hag and Xavi as assistant would be nice

  14. #10829
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    1,758
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tacticvarium View Post
    I'm certain Xavi knows what he is doing better than people here.
    That’s always my view on things when legendary players and managers views and opinions are ridiculed in here and other forums .

    What on earth does Zidane know about football

  15. #10830
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    1,758
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManusXavi View Post
    Congratulations Xavi The Man just couldn't stop playing football.
    He has now made more official first class appearences than any outfield player in the history of football.
    My guess is he is also the only player in history to pass a football 100,000 times
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...al_appearances
    Rakitic is close unless you discount meaningless sideways passes or passes back to the defence ..

Tags for this Thread