David Luiz

desoe

We could buy him for 20m and then loan him somewhere. Loaning players seems to be very fashionable nowdays.

We could even full a random chosen team with 11 our players and see how they would perform.

Last edited:

Co0ter

It seems we might really have the first option on Luiz & Di Maria!!

What have you heard? I don't really understand the information behind this.

However I really like Di Maria, that is if your refering to the attacking mid from Benfica. He is a great player. He is my cheaper alternative to Pato/Silva that I'd like to see on the squad.

Co0ter

If you've watched any of Benfica's league matches or the one's recently vs Everton you'd definately like what you see. Very fast, good vision and great ball control/fakes. He's in top form and only 21. He's got the flair/talent that fits in perfectly with Barca's football- much like Pato or Silva would. When Robinho is on form he would be a great fit as well...but that's only when he feels like it.

V

Valon

Is Di Maria left or right footed though? I'm not home so I can't check FM to know that.

Edit: I would totally be pro his move to FCB btw.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
If you've watched any of Benfica's league matches or the one's recently vs Everton you'd definately like what you see. Very fast, good vision and great ball control/fakes. He's in top form and only 21. He's got the flair/talent that fits in perfectly with Barca's football- much like Pato or Silva would. When Robinho is on form he would be a great fit as well...but that's only when he feels like it.

Oh, he has all the talent in the world, as far as Argentines go only Messi definitely has more and maybe Zarate, he's just not consistent at using it yet and tries to do too much, but Robinho isn't consistent either and Di Maria is notable younger.

V

Valon

Tbh we should've raided Benfica and get David and Angel and maybe Ramires as backup CM!

C

ColossusPT

+1. 45 mil for the trio? Realistic or not? Probably not. :D
Seeing as we (Benfica) presumably got an 40m offer for Di Maria by Man City then no, it wouldn't be enough.

David has all the potential in the world and with last season (where he played as LB) he learned to dribble well and can progress with the ball.

Di Maria started very inconsistent, but this season has made The Leap. Just immense, our 4th best guy right now (behind Cardozo, Aimar and Saviola).

Ramires is still getting his feet wet in European football, but has already shown some flashes of greatness.

So, everyone can be bought (Except Cardozo. Stay the fuck away form him :blush:)

Home of Barca Fans