David Luiz

Yannik

Why? He made your job easier lol

Fair point. But it‘s more him as a person. In All the cheesy shit that the Brazilian nationalteam pulled off during the WC, he was ALWAYS the main person. It was such a cringy display, idk I just hated it and I was so glad we ended that.

Ronaldinho10

we splashed 40millions,paid full buyout clause to some chinese club,for 29 year old who's only option was getting money in china after he flopped in europe and you think it's good deal?i know 99% people are looking at him like he's jesus but his transfer is embarrasing for club like barca

Yes so it would seem so when we made the move for him at the time before we knew how he will turn out for us. He is now one of the best players we have and improving almost every game. Scored more goals then Ronaldo and Benzema hardly think we can call him a flop now. Arda Gomes and Paco on the other hand have done pretty much nothing for us since signing and defiantly didn't justify their transfer sums. Paulinho on the other hand did justify the transfer although I agree with u that the transfer fee should of been lower then what we paid.

FCBfan22

Rumoured that he will go to United.

Mourinho wants to have all of the players that resemble trees with their haircuts. First Fellaini, now Luiz, only Marcelo left and you almost have a little forrest on the field.

Zidane82

David Luiz is alive and thriving in the revitalised Chelsea team

He's just given a dominant, man of the match performance against the all conquering Man City .

He also has an assist in the fabulous 50 yard. , defence splitting cross field ball to create the first Chelsea goal and scored the second with a towering header ..
City close to losing their unbeaten record just two minutes left .

2:0 to Chelsea..

Donatello

Looks like Lampard doesn't want him anymore because of his influence on youngsters.

But I think its the right way to go. Something I think we should do as well by the time Xavi comes.

We should slowly branch out all the veterans (bar Messi of course) by the time he comes, so he has a blank slate and gets freedom to play however he wants.

Zidane82

Another trick missed by our guys !

We should have offered Umtiti for David Luiz ... and Coutinho for Pogba

Everyone seems to hate these two players ..

Zidane82

Looks like Lampard doesn't want him anymore because of his influence on youngsters.

But I think its the right way to go. Something I think we should do as well by the time Xavi comes.

We should slowly branch out all the veterans (bar Messi of course) by the time he comes, so he has a blank slate and gets freedom to play however he wants.

Chelsea have lost Hazard , Luiz and Cahill at a time when they’ve got a transfer ban and an apprentice manager !!

I wonder if Frank will play Kante in his best position ?

Home of Barca Fans