David Luiz

Barcilliant

Chelsea must have been desperate. Even then I'm surprised someone like Conte sanctioned the move. Luiz is a defensive liability at the best of times. The Price is stupid too. We paid alot less for Umtiti who is a younger player with a greater ceiling.

F

Flavia

Chelsea must have been desperate. Even then I'm surprised someone like Conte sanctioned the move. Luiz is a defensive liability at the best of times. The Price is stupid too. We paid alot less for Umtiti who is a younger player with a greater ceiling.

Looks like a panic buy. They needed another cb.

xXKonan

Chelsea spent to long chasing Koulibaly as Napoli refused to sell him.

Then they went after Romagnoli and no chance Milan was going to sell him this window either. so here we are with Luiz coming back.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
As I said earlier, not the worst but not the best. He's versatile and that's what Conte was looking for on top of his ball playing ability. Decreases some of the onus on Kante always having to be the one going to start our attacks from the back.

BarçaBarça

Great deal for PSG, now Marquinhos can step up for them - also show that they aren't totally immune to money.
Weird deal for Chelsea, though, he is not exactly what they need, but I guess they were just too slow..

..And now they ruined their perfect piece of business. Selling him as the most expensive defender ever was quite an achievement :lol:

iniesta_8

Even the 19m we payed Arsenal for :vermaelen: looks like a bargain now:lol:

xXKonan

According to Xavi Campos, David is currently in Barcelona for Medical reasons.

He mentions we were interested in David as he's one of Roberts favorite players but we discarded him due to economical reasons.

Home of Barca Fans