User Tag List

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Women's football

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messi983 View Post

CD Tacón will turn into Real Madrid femenino from next season on if the Real Madrid socios approve of a female football section.

https://okdiario.com/deportes/floren...tenido-4551788

Anyway reaching the Champions League final for the first time (first team from Spain to do it as well) last season was a great achievement but the team should really have won the league in the last 2 seasons and had the record of most league wins (6) considering us having the largest budget in the league.

Honestly speaking, I think that I have watched (combined across several games) 1 full game in total to date. I never could watch more than 10 minutes at one time. The level is just too pathetic for me to spend 2 hours on watching women football. Don't think it will ever become a big (global) thing to the extend that you will mark dates on your calendar and say prefer watching Barça Femení over some top game in men's football. Can't imagine that ever happening.

BTW mate, can you change the thread title to Barça Femení/Women football?
    Last edited by Leo_Messi; 11th September 2019 at 12:24 PM.
    Bartomeu Dimissió!

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo_Messi View Post

Honestly speaking, I think that I have watched (combined across several games) 1 full game in total to date. I never could watch more than 10 minutes at one time. The level is just too pathetic for me to spend 2 hours on watching women football. Don't think it will ever become a big (global) thing to the extend that you will mark dates on your calendar and say prefer watching Barça Femení over some top game in men's football. Can't imagine that ever happening.

Careful mate, the feminists will have you!

I watched about 20 minutes of the Women's World Cup, think it was England vs USA (So semi final, standard meant to be higher) and the quality of football was so poor, constant mistakes. English League 2 is levels above but the female players ask why they aren't getting paid as much as the men lol

Interesting vid showing the female's are technically getting overpaid:

#ValverdeOUT

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilarrubi View Post
    Careful mate, the feminists will have you!

I watched about 20 minutes of the Women's World Cup, think it was England vs USA (So semi final, standard meant to be higher) and the quality of football was so poor, constant mistakes. English League 2 is levels above but the female players ask why they aren't getting paid as much as the men lol

Interesting vid showing the female's are technically getting overpaid:

Don't get me started.

Luckily, for the time being, Spain and Southern Europe as a whole, is not as infested with feminism as Northern and Western Europe is. Scandinavia is taking the piss in this regard for all the negative reasons IMO.

Women should have the same legal rights as men and be afforded the same opportunities IF good enough. The quota thing and other nonsense is beyond belief. Relates to the degeneracy/erosion of European/Western civilization as I see it but that is part of another long and complicated discussion that is better left for another forum altogether and not this one, lol.

I don't think League 2 is inferior, rather superior. More like relegation fodder in the Conference League, I think. If that can do it.
    Last edited by Leo_Messi; 11th September 2019 at 12:39 PM.
    Bartomeu Dimissió!

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Won 0-2 against Juve away from home. One foot in the Round of 16 in other words.

The CL system is a bit different in the women's version as can be seen below.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019–2...ampions_League

Full match:

Bartomeu Dimissió!