Messi983

Visca!

Ef86oN4WkAAqimQ

Messi983

1-0 win with a late goal by Hamraoui!

We're playing against Wolfsburg in semis. They've just beaten Glasgow 9-1. :p

Messi983

Agreed.

I think we could have beaten Wolfsburg before a corona break when we were really in great form. Now I'm not so sure but hoping for the best.

Lieke is on the bench, she wasn't really at her best vs AM.

EgR9GfFWkAIXp-P

VISCA!

Sweden

No VAR saves Wolfsburg from a pen.
Great start from Barca.

First half done, 0-0.
Much closer game then i expected.

Better Wolfsburg in second half.
1-0 Rolfo (Swedish player ofcourse)

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
It is good to see we continued to improve. For our ladies I think it is important to solidify our lead in Spain but also shorten the gap between us and the powerhouses such as Lyon and those German teams.

Messi983

Will be interesting to see how Real Madrid will do. For now Atletico will remain our main rival in Spain but in a few years RM could be a serious contender if they'll invest enough in the team.

Closing the gap to Lyon will be tough. IIRC there were reports that Lyon's budget is around 10m while our is 3-4m.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Will be interesting to see how Real Madrid will do. For now Atletico will remain our main rival in Spain but in a few years RM could be a serious contender if they'll invest enough in the team.

Closing the gap to Lyon will be tough. IIRC there were reports that Lyon's budget is around 10m while our is 3-4m.

Last time I checked our men's football first team is the only sport within our almost 10 different sports (from football to basketball, handball, futsal, roller hockey and rugby etc.) in the club that makes money, with our dire financial situation right now it wouldn't surprise me that we will spend even less on other sports such as the women's squads. That said, women's football apparently has big potential from the financial perspectives alone so I hope we will not be short-sighted to lose perspectives and do the wrong things, no matter who will be in charge, Bartomeu's appointee, Laporta or Font.

Messi983

Real Madrid and Barcelona's women's teams have been paired to face each other on the opening match weekend of the 2020/21 Primera Iberdrola season.

Home of Barca Fans