Women's football

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Which team is top atm.? USA, Sweden and Germany were up there few years ago when I kept some track.
In the meantime little video. Girls can get tough too, check out this no. 15!

[YOUTUBE]gNmPybFK2_o[/YOUTUBE]

zanela

Germany are the current World cup Champions & just won Euro '09 ...I suppose they are the best right now.

And, i did watch that video...Pretty nasty. She is suspended from the remainder of the season i believe.

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
Norway and Brazil r good too, and women footie is also very popular in China and South Korea.

Didn't see much of it but was watching couple of US-Brazil matches at World Cup 2007 and Olimpics 2008 and noticed US goalie Hope Solo, it's interesting that she started as a great striker, then ended goalie and since i like goalies here u go, enjoy :)

[YOUTUBE]EpOnLYnP0j4&feature=fvw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]ApuJA37Cej0[/YOUTUBE]

There is also one more blondie, young and talented, damn can't remember her name now, i know she is half american half brazilian playing in US if am correct, maybe somebody d know more :)

Lemmi

The Reckoner
that bitch was psycho, refreshing to know i could walk into any of those teams tho :)

and showering would be just swell.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
ahahhahaha, its not fair, i did less than half of what she did and got a red, she only got a yellow in that game

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
how is that creepy?? that is sick if you are implying anything about me coaching young girls

Home of Barca Fans