Women's football

Messi983

Our ladies are starting semi-final CL game against Bayern at Mini Estadi. They've won 1-0 in Germany and are favorites to advance to our first ever final.

If someone would like to watch...

[youtube]th7YNox0BJg[/youtube]

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Conceding four goals in the first half of the CL final against Lyon... :(

Lyon's women are really something. The best club in women's football by a huge margin.

Devils

Well at least we are a consistent across all teams at CL humiliations.

Although I can't really blame these Barca players for falling to these Lyon 'women'. They looks so much bigger, stronger and athletic. The difference in physical presence is staggering.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Well at least we are a consistent across all teams at CL humiliations.

Although I can't really blame these Barca players for falling to these Lyon 'women'. They looks so much bigger, stronger and athletic. The difference in physical presence is staggering.

Come on, this team made it to the finals for the first time against all odds, and are playing against arguably the best team in the world by a large margin...

Completely different than blowing 3 goal leads with the best player of all time in the team for two consecutive years...

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Exactly, there is no comparison between our men's team and our women' team. I am very proud of our ladies and disgusted by our men.

Devils

Just checked the stats.

Lyon women's football team might be the most dominant sports team on the entire planet.

FC433

^
Only lost 5 games in about 286 games and won the past 13 domestic leagues + have 1338 goal difference. They are good, I mean really good. Lyon is one of the most well-run sports teams in the world.

Home of Barca Fans