Women's football

Galning

Won the Copa de la Reina as well, what a year!

[YOUTUBE]ESRD8gYPO40[/youtube]

Golazo, and beautiful looking girl as well :)

Der Kaiser

A girl in my university class is playing in the 1st german division and she said she knows no female player who can comfortably live with only their football wages. Really sad how big the wage diffference in football is compared to other sports.

Then again, I'd rather watch chess than a womens football game.

Galning

Anyone watching the Women Euros in Sweden?
First game Italy-Finland ended 0-0. Now Sweden-Denmark is 1-1 after 37 minutes, entertaining game so far :)

Edit: who is that British female commentator for Eurosport? So annoying, she's been talking shit about the referee the entire game. Saying Sweden is getting favoured and whatnot :lol: Danish defender with hands above her head, clear handball & PK, she says "WHAT IS SHE SUPPOSED TO DO? That's not a penalty!" .. And that's just one example.

PaulFCB

Banned
I'll rather watch Europa League/Champions League Q1 games between someone from San Marino and Armenia than that...

Eetu

Adormit
On Wednesday only got to see the last three minutes of the Italy game, but definitely watching Finland - Sweden tomorrow.

Any good guides for the tournament anywhere online?

Eetu

Adormit
Ha, didn't even cross my mind. They seem to think that our team didn't bother bringing over more than three defenders though :lol:

Tomorrow's looking promising. Mere 37 years since our women took their last (and only) win against yours.

Galning

It's going to be an exciting game. Didn't see Finland in their first match but Sweden were rather poor. Missed two penalties as well :lol: :facepalm:

Home of Barca Fans