Women's football

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
There was one adorable brazilian blondie like wanderkid few years ago, very talented, dunno what happened to her as i didn't see her in their team, will ask my brazilian friends and let u know stoke :D

nebeer

Love is All
Don't know much about Women's football, but I watched glimpses of different matches though. About players, what I know is that Marta is probably the best player.

BerkeleyBernie

Gotta say Norway is boring-ass ugly football to watch- they play every ball over the midfield, just try to knock it down and clean up the scraps.

Brasil didn't really impress with team play either. Relied on the excellent Marta.

USA bulldozed Columbia, like Barca playing a team in the lower half of the second division. Lacked clinical finishing, but moved the ball well. Lauren Cheney, in particular, is a midfielder with vision and a nice technical game.

B

beautifulgame

All your haters are mad that women reject you and are better at football than you.

Last edited:

barcafc

haha omg the first video, dunno what that player was thinking, and the worse is the referee....wt!!!

and what a goal :O

BerkeleyBernie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvNXmW33Jfc

Pretty piece of work, maybe the best show of quality in the tournament so far.

Gotta say the USA is boring the crap out of me. Only Lauren Cheney seems to have any sophistication. Calm, always putting the ball perfectly on teammates' feet, only to have them throw it away.

Home of Barca Fans