Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Women's football

Super Pippo
    Quote Originally Posted by antonnn View Post
    I never knew football could be played in the kitchen. Must be some new age one or something.

Very good.

Yusuf Islam
    Quote Originally Posted by antonnn View Post
    I never knew football could be played in the kitchen. Must be some new age one or something.
    ZING
    general gooners

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphysical View Post
    and FINALLY

there's a whole generation of whingy little metrosexual myspace kids (or, former whingy little metrosexual myspace kids) who came of age when arsene's team were in their pomp around the turn of the century. these new breed of gooners are as myopic as their manager and come out with ridiculous statements like "we don't need ashley cole, clichy is better~!!!" and have a crazy inflated view of their own players and abilities. nuts is a great example.

jerry85
    I suppose Brazil is the best. How cool women play football !

I cant remember seeing a babe who plays football professionally. They all seem like overgrown tomboys

Alice in Wonderland
    There was one adorable brazilian blondie like wanderkid few years ago, very talented, dunno what happened to her as i didn't see her in their team, will ask my brazilian friends and let u know stoke
    My peers, lately, have found companionship through means of intoxication - it makes them sociable. I, however, cannot force myself to use drugs to cheat on my loneliness - it is all that I have - and when the drugs and alcohol dissipate, will be all that my peers have as well. F.K.

Els clubs són un negoci, excepte el Barça, que és un sentiment i una passió.

Quote Originally Posted by stokebarca View Post
    I cant remember seeing a babe who plays football professionally. They all seem like overgrown tomboys
    Someone posted a brazilian girl once, but i forgot her name i'll try to find it.

Love is All
    Don't know much about Women's football, but I watched glimpses of different matches though. About players, what I know is that Marta is probably the best player.

FIFA womens Wold Cup 2011
    Brasil vs Norway. Marta to win

Berkeley, San Francisco Bay Area, California USA
    Gotta say Norway is boring-ass ugly football to watch- they play every ball over the midfield, just try to knock it down and clean up the scraps.

Brasil didn't really impress with team play either. Relied on the excellent Marta.

USA bulldozed Columbia, like Barca playing a team in the lower half of the second division. Lacked clinical finishing, but moved the ball well. Lauren Cheney, in particular, is a midfielder with vision and a nice technical game.
    *** IMPORTANT: PLEASE INCLUDE JUVENILE PERSONAL ATTACKS WHEN REPLYING TO POSTS ***
    ** TO INSURE I CONSIDER YOUR OPINIONS WITH THE WEIGHT THEY DESERVE **

beautifulgame
    All your haters are mad that women reject you and are better at football than you.
    Last edited by beautifulgame; 4th July 2011 at 06:09 AM.

nejcf15
    Quote Originally Posted by beautifulgame View Post
    All your haters are mad that women reject you and are better at football than you.
    sure they are

This happened yesterday

EDIT: I take my words back, lol

also yesterday
    Last edited by nejcf15; 4th July 2011 at 11:09 AM.

haha omg the first video, dunno what that player was thinking, and the worse is the referee....wt!!!

and what a goal :O

Berkeley, San Francisco Bay Area, California USA
    Quote Originally Posted by barcafc View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvNXmW33Jfc
    Pretty piece of work, maybe the best show of quality in the tournament so far.

Gotta say the USA is boring the crap out of me. Only Lauren Cheney seems to have any sophistication. Calm, always putting the ball perfectly on teammates' feet, only to have them throw it away.
    *** IMPORTANT: PLEASE INCLUDE JUVENILE PERSONAL ATTACKS WHEN REPLYING TO POSTS ***
    ** TO INSURE I CONSIDER YOUR OPINIONS WITH THE WEIGHT THEY DESERVE **

How is this this in the Sports forum chat..... I kinda guess there is no other place besides international football

"We have to play with humility and respect to our opponents because if not we will be given a scare."

- Josep Guardiola

“The results come from humility and work..."
    - Josep Guardiola