Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Women's football

Yusuf Islam
    Quote Originally Posted by diegomessi View Post
    how is that creepy?? that is sick if you are implying anything about me coaching young girls
    i did not say anything like that, but since you brought it up i guess you must be implying it

Anxiously waiting for the next match
    u just said it was creepy what u mean u didnt say anything?
    "I pass and I move, I help you, I look for you, I stop, I raise my head, I look and, above all, I open up the pitch...The one who has the ball, is the master of the game...That's the school of Joan Vilà, of Albert Benaiges, of Johan Cruijff, of Pep Guardiola" - Xavi Hernandez

!!Visca Barça!! !!Visca Catalunya!!

Yusuf Islam
    i just said it was creepy about your statement of feeling soo proud about coaching 12 year old girls, then you went about saying i was implying shit when i wasnt but by you implying it maybe you were thinking of something

o i thought u meant it was creepy me to coach young girls my mistake

sorry i am proud i just feel happy when they win and how happy all the girls and parents look
    "I pass and I move, I help you, I look for you, I stop, I raise my head, I look and, above all, I open up the pitch...The one who has the ball, is the master of the game...That's the school of Joan Vilà, of Albert Benaiges, of Johan Cruijff, of Pep Guardiola" - Xavi Hernandez

women, stop trying to play this game, you suck at it. There are other games with balls that suit you.

just strip to the skin and run after the ball, now that's worth watching!

/shakesheadshamlessly

Yusuf Islam
    goo guard

Congrats to Marta, 23 y/o and already 4 time FIFA Female World Player of the year awards.

xxSamxx
    Quote Originally Posted by Cule Angles View Post
    They let women play football these days?
    :o its a shame womens football isnt more well known... the men are like babies compared rolling over every 2 seconds crying cos someone touched there leg! man up!
    i used to play till a year ago, would be amazing playing with a barca shirt on though!

:flagvl8:

The Magnificent Nose
    There wc has started in germany..
    'VISCA BARCA'

Quote Originally Posted by -zlatan- View Post
    There wc has started in germany..
    its the u20 world cup

Mikrofonkåt
    Quote Originally Posted by xxSamxx View Post
    :o its a shame womens football isnt more well known... the men are like babies compared rolling over every 2 seconds crying cos someone touched there leg! man up!
    i used to play till a year ago, would be amazing playing with a barca shirt on though!

:flagvl8:
    gtfo
    "Just because I don't watch La Liga, it doesn't mean I don't know who the players are."
    Someone questions whether Guillem Laporta is a good player.
    "I don't know him.... He'll be another crap player. "
    - VivaUnited

Rayo

King of the Bottomless Pit
    Women's football is unwatchable. I watched the FINAL of the last WC and the level was disgusting. There were like 2 or 3 of the Brazilians who could play, the others couldn't. None of the Germans could, yet they won exclusively on physique.

I'm still not quite over the experience of having to endure that for 94 minutes.
    Beneath an exterior of cold metal burns a soul as bright as a dying star, the essence of a being who sought to rule the galaxy. With his dreams stripped away from him as easily as his dying flesh, Corrosion now exists only to seek his revenge. No mercy will be granted by the drone as this feature was removed in the last operating system update.

Blue Blooded Aussie
    I never knew football could be played in the kitchen. Must be some new age one or something.

Alice in Wonderland
    Quote Originally Posted by Abaddon View Post
    Women's football is unwatchable. I watched the FINAL of the last WC and the level was disgusting. There were like 2 or 3 of the Brazilians who could play, the others couldn't. None of the Germans could, yet they won exclusively on physique.

I'm still not quite over the experience of having to endure that for 94 minutes.
    Ahhh, hardy any women sport is watchable, maybe only volley ball (best asses ) ... other ... borringgggggg

Although girls playing lil footie for fun can be niceee.
    My peers, lately, have found companionship through means of intoxication - it makes them sociable. I, however, cannot force myself to use drugs to cheat on my loneliness - it is all that I have - and when the drugs and alcohol dissipate, will be all that my peers have as well. F.K.

Els clubs són un negoci, excepte el Barça, que és un sentiment i una passió.