Women's football

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
i just said it was creepy about your statement of feeling soo proud about coaching 12 year old girls, then you went about saying i was implying shit when i wasnt but by you implying it maybe you were thinking of something :lol:

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
o i thought u meant it was creepy me to coach young girls my mistake

sorry i am proud i just feel happy when they win and how happy all the girls and parents look

Guardian

women, stop trying to play this game, you suck at it. There are other games with balls that suit you.

just strip to the skin and run after the ball, now that's worth watching!

X

xxSamxx

They let women play football these days?

:eek: its a shame womens football isnt more well known... the men are like babies compared rolling over every 2 seconds crying cos someone touched there leg! man up!
i used to play till a year ago, would be amazing playing with a barca shirt on though!

:flagvl8:

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
:eek: its a shame womens football isnt more well known... the men are like babies compared rolling over every 2 seconds crying cos someone touched there leg! man up!
i used to play till a year ago, would be amazing playing with a barca shirt on though!

:flagvl8:
:lol::lol: gtfo

Abaddon

King of the Bottomless Pit
Women's football is unwatchable. I watched the FINAL of the last WC and the level was disgusting. There were like 2 or 3 of the Brazilians who could play, the others couldn't. None of the Germans could, yet they won exclusively on physique.

I'm still not quite over the experience of having to endure that for 94 minutes.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I never knew football could be played in the kitchen. Must be some new age one or something.

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
Women's football is unwatchable. I watched the FINAL of the last WC and the level was disgusting. There were like 2 or 3 of the Brazilians who could play, the others couldn't. None of the Germans could, yet they won exclusively on physique.

I'm still not quite over the experience of having to endure that for 94 minutes.

Ahhh, hardy any women sport is watchable, maybe only volley ball (best asses :D) ... other ... borringgggggg

Although girls playing lil footie for fun can be niceee.

Home of Barca Fans