List of Barca shirts

Erik

I am collecting shirts. I am searching for the red meyba one, the orange meyba one (1992) and the shirts of 1997 (kappa). Anyone a good offer?

Erik

Thank you a lot. But both of them i already have in my collection. This one: (the away shirt is an orange shirt)

barcelona-home-shirt-1997-to-1998-s_12777_1.jpg

The meyba's where i looking for:

Meyba_Barca_Roja

barcelona-home-shirt-1990-to-1992-s_12779_1.jpg

389418_mediumsquare.jpg

Are here more collecters? How many shirts do you have and what is your most favorite shirt that you have?

Galning

I don't really collect them, I just buy all the new ones each season.
I guess I have all shirts from 97-09. The funny thing is you can see they get bigger every year since in 97 I was only 5 y/o.

NebbyCulé

nice shirts!!
My 2 favorites by far is 05/06 home wich I have, and 98/99. Ive got 08/09 away 09/10 home, and i saw a really clean kappa shirt with ronaldo on the back at blocket (swedish ebay) that i want to buy.

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
Are here more collecters? How many shirts do you have and what is your most favorite shirt that you have?

Hi! I have 14 shirts, from Kappa and Nike. At the moment I'm looking for the shirt of 100 years (1899/1999). My favourite is the actual away, in orange.

B

Blaugrana2205

This was my first kit too, i have so much memorys on this time very beautiful too see this, i search on ebay for it, want to have it :D

19blaugrana10

I love the tricots that we have, in my mind the prettiest tricots in the world, because we have tradition, other teams changes the tricots like underwear

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
I love the tricots that we have, in my mind the prettiest tricots in the world, because we have tradition, other teams changes the tricots like underwear

Well, infortunately since Meyba left Barça (or better... since 1996, when kappa change is "dream team shirt"), our shirts slowly loss a little of his tradition... in meyba's time, the shirt was the same (home shirt) almost 10 years!
Any way... our shirts are lovely and that's a fact! :p

Home of Barca Fans