What sports teams do you support/follow and why?

Kerrybai

Football - I only support Barcelona - However I also have a soft spot for some other teams, mainly Celtic. I also like to get behind other teams who play good football, Dortmund been a prime example.

Rugby - Munster till I die and of course my national team Ireland

American Football - Patriots and Notre Dame ( they are kinda irish ha ) Unfortunately I find NFL almost impossible to enjoy due to the ad breaks :(

Outside of that I don't really have a team in any other sport however I do watch a lot of other sports and will support anything, and I mean anything with an Irishman or woman involved. For example I got into olympic boxing for Katie Taylor and UFC for Conor Mcgregor.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Football: Barca and FC Flora from Estonia
NBA: New York Knicks

Don't really watch NBA, but when I do it is Knicks game.
Football is my passion, I play it myself at a local club. I can't describe why I love Barca. I just love this kind of football. My dream is to visit Camp Nou in the future.

Last edited:

onzeXI

As an American it may be sacrilegious not to follow American football, but it bores me. Over 3 hours of TV time and actual play action is around 25 minutes. Sundays are better spent watching La Liga or Serie A as a second choice.

Favorite teams other than Barca are probably Red Sox, Providence College basketball and futbol, occasionally Milan, sometimes Fulham and Crystal Palace, and Jason Day and Angel Cabrera (golf).

Home of Barca Fans