User Tag List

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: What sports teams do you support/follow and why?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Football - I only support Barcelona - However I also have a soft spot for some other teams, mainly Celtic. I also like to get behind other teams who play good football, Dortmund been a prime example.

Rugby - Munster till I die and of course my national team Ireland

American Football - Patriots and Notre Dame ( they are kinda irish ha ) Unfortunately I find NFL almost impossible to enjoy due to the ad breaks

Outside of that I don't really have a team in any other sport however I do watch a lot of other sports and will support anything, and I mean anything with an Irishman or woman involved. For example I got into olympic boxing for Katie Taylor and UFC for Conor Mcgregor.

Estonian Culé
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Football: Barca and FC Flora from Estonia
    NBA: New York Knicks

Don't really watch NBA, but when I do it is Knicks game.
    Football is my passion, I play it myself at a local club. I can't describe why I love Barca. I just love this kind of football. My dream is to visit Camp Nou in the future.
    Last edited by Egert; 25th April 2014 at 04:12 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As an American it may be sacrilegious not to follow American football, but it bores me. Over 3 hours of TV time and actual play action is around 25 minutes. Sundays are better spent watching La Liga or Serie A as a second choice.

Favorite teams other than Barca are probably Red Sox, Providence College basketball and futbol, occasionally Milan, sometimes Fulham and Crystal Palace, and Jason Day and Angel Cabrera (golf).