Arda Turan

slicknick

He is just a clown who has delved himself into heavy food and hookah pipes, completely stopped caring about football, banished from the Turkish National team for assaulting a journalist, suspended for 17 games for shoving the linesman...Couldn't possibly get worse for him

FCBfan22

Anyway, why are the mods trolling? He is still on loan. Very unprofessional, like with adding 7 to Griezmann.

FCBfan22

He apparently attacked a Turkish singer, beat him up and then came to hospital to apologise. With a gun in his hand.

Gangsta.

:rofl1:

khaled_a_d

It's like a veiled threat. The singer cannot touch him since he's friends with Erdogan lol.

Not sure about that, in middle east there are those weird way of apologizes, for example in some rural areas here a man can go to apologize having his own shroud with him (which mean I put myself under your mercy if you want to kill me) so I suspect it might be same idea for Arda.

Horatio

You're welcome
Not sure about that, in middle east there are those weird way of apologizes, for example in some rural areas here a man can go to apologize having his own shroud with him (which mean I put myself under your mercy if you want to kill me) so I suspect it might be same idea for Arda.

Turkey is not that extreme lol. Story will sound ridiculous even to Turks.

Home of Barca Fans