Loaned: Arda Turan

Devils

Dude is a straight up fiend. Damn.

No wonder everyone was so friendly with him at Barca, they were all too afraid he'd send the Turkish goons after them.

Unreal.

Xaviniesta

Wasn't he in a drunken altercation at a nightclub the other day? ... and now he's being linked to an Islamist coup? what :thinking:

and i thought this guy was an erdogan supporter as well

khaled_a_d

Wasn't he in a drunken altercation at a nightclub the other day? ... and now he's being linked to an Islamist coup? what :thinking:

and i thought this guy was an erdogan supporter as well

The whole "Islamist Coup"is more or less a witch hunt, it is an accusation ready for whoever the regime don't like. I am not even sure that coup was really linked to Gulan group or this is just fabricated to get the opposition

Messigician

Lmao the more I hear about Turkey the more I laugh apparently their currency is on the brink of collapse and the place has become a dictatorship.

Devils

[tw]1091031029190717441?s=12[/tw]

imo we should renew his contract.

In case any club decides to fuck with us, we can send the Turkish hit squad after them.

Messigician

"Messi is a close friend of mine," said Arda. "I still have contact with Neymar and Dani Alves, and Pique. A while back Pique, me and the president of the Turkish tennis federation met up. We also met with the chiefs at Turkish Airlines. Pique is trying to organise the Davis Cup in Turkey, I'm helping him with that."

Per*Sport, Turan said he was still giving thought to his eventual squad number and revealed Messi's offer:

When I got into the Turkish national team, I was wearing the number 14,*because my father is a fan of Cruyff, but my shirt number is not too important to me. I will decide in January.*Messi told me: 'If you want the 10, it's yours'.*

I can play in any position and I will work for it, this is why I have signed for Barça.*I came to fight and I want to be one of the cogs of*the team.

Home of Barca Fans