Arda Turan

springfield

Still don't get all the hate for him. He couldn't make it in the first team and had a difficult time at Barcelona. But some people on here seem to know alot about his daily life since you call him lazy? He was a good player at Atletico and important for the team. He was always professional. Some people need to grow up and don't blame him for not being suited for Barcelona. You better blame the board for scouting the wrong player again.

FCBfan22

Arda Turan was lazy in Turkey because he could get away with it says Taffarel [divider]

Galatasaray goalkeeper coach Claudio Taffarel revealed that Arda Turan was lazy in Turkey because he could get away with it in an interview with Aksiyon.

The Brazilian legend believes that Turkish players must change their approach to training.

See More:
Atletico Madrid News
Watch Arda Turan Nutmeg Gerard Pique in Slow Motion
Turkish footballers abroad

“Turkish players have to realise that they must train a lot harder,” Taffarel said.

“Take Arda for example, he played at a slower tempo here, he could get away with walking for much of the game but when he went to Spain he realised he had to work a lot harder to compete, his whole mentality changed, it was a wake up call.”

And then when he came to his dream club, Barcelona, was paid 95000 euros per week and didn't give a shit again.

MIXA

Well I suppose if we can't strip him off his number in real life, we should just do it on the forum.

It's the small victories in life which make a difference. :suarez:

Jombi

All those rich clubs in EPL can afford his salary. Not sure why no one has approached him yet.

Perhaps because he is simply not as good as some people try to hype him up to be? The guy is 31 years old and has a contract until 2020. He belongs in a weak league for older players. Why on earth would a rich club take his current contract for that dross?

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I'm dissappointed with his mentality so much. Thought he was a warrior when he was joining, but that was just due to Simeone's coaching it seems. Arda has achieved his biggest dream and stopped caring altogether after that. Underwhelming. He's just not ambitious enough. The talent is clearly there.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
That's why I can't respect him. Can forgive him not being good or talented enough if that was the case like with Douglas, but he doesn't even want to work hard for it. Forget training, but even when he's played he's been so lazy on the field and defensively he doesn't even make an effort and just fouls a player instead.

I mean, just look at Paulinho and how hard he's worked at Barca and at every club he's been, the journey he's been through.

cro-man

So not only he doesnt want to leave he doesnt want to give his number away? This signing is one of the worst i have ever seen...

Xaviniesta

fuck off or at least give your number you embarassment

tumblr_mk4m75PLou1s20aido1_500.gif

Home of Barca Fans