Arda Turan

FinBarcelonafan

Why he is still our player, why?!! :facepalm:

We could have been able to sell him(even for OK price, 15+ million) earlier this off-season, but after his reaction to reporter, I think we are pretty much stuck with him(**** sake Arda!). Arda fucked up so many times while playing for Barcelona. He did everything wrong and gave zero effort.

FinBarcelonafan

He is seen as "cancer" only by the fans. The team likes him and although he didn`t prove his worth, he is at the moment our best LW. So it would be pretty retarded to loan him in this situation.
Even if we had Coutinho, I wouldn`t loan him. Either pay the transfer fee or fuck off. Enough with throwing money away and gifting players to other clubs.

I rate Deulofeu higher than Arda. At least he is running. That's already upgrade on Arda, while Arda is better player, but his effort level is so low it doesn't matter.

kilian

After yesterday`s game yes, I would agree. I didn`t know that Deulofeu improved his attitude that much. It`s obvious that he sees this as a last chance to prove himself worthy of Barca shirt.

On the other hand, Arda not getting any minutes could be a sign that he is leaving.

behindbrowneyes

After yesterday`s game yes, I would agree. I didn`t know that Deulofeu improved his attitude that much. It`s obvious that he sees this as a last chance to prove himself worthy of Barca shirt.

On the other hand, Arda not getting any minutes could be a sign that he is leaving.

Not getting any minutes means Valverde considers him as a waste of space.

Devils

The only worry now is that if the deal is a loan they will realize that the guy is a lazy, incompetent slob and will send him back here.

I like his words though, it makes it sound like they are interested in actually buying him.

Home of Barca Fans