Arda Turan

cro-man

So if he plays often enough and does well they will have to pay us money. Not bad considering we wont pay his wage either.

gregorrin10

So if he plays often enough and does well they will have to pay us money. Not bad considering we wont pay his wage either.

The next best thing to selling him right away and getting a fee, which was never going to happen anyway. Another good thing is, if he plays well enough and some Chinese club wants him before 2020, we can terminate the loan right away and let Basaksehir and that club auction it out between themselves. :p Of course, if we do sell him to China, we'd probably buy him back after 1 or 2 years anyway, since that is our new hunting ground. :lol:

Asylum15

2 year loan in which his contract with us expires, yet we are free to sell him to another club who offers in the meantime?

Am I missing something here?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Barca haven't had such an embarrassment of a signing as far as I can remember. Even the worst flops tried to play football at least.

gregorrin10

2 year loan in which his contract with us expires, yet we are free to sell him to another club who offers in the meantime?

Am I missing something here?

Nope. Only if he does well, but not well enough that any other club will want him (so he stays there for the whole 2 and a half years) we still get a few millions here and there until the summer of 2020. At least that's how i understood it. In any case, we just saved 20M down the line only by not paying his wages until the end of his contract here. And if we get something for his performances or even sell him to another club in the mean time, you could say we'll get 30-40M for him in the end. Just Bartomeu things. :bartomeu::bartomeu::bartomeu:

Last edited:

Sorin

smh what poor timing. Now with Messi going to jail he was bound to take his place on the pitch and in our hearts. Shame.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans