Loaned: Arda Turan

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Arda Turan (born 30 January 1987) is a Turkish footballer playing for Galatasaray and the Turkish national team. Already a regular in Turkish team at the age of 22, he currently has over 30 senior international caps. In July 2008, Arda was ranked 8th in the selection of the 100 Best Young Football Players in the World as published by Spanish magazine Don Balón.

Is currently the number '10' & Captain of Galatasaray under Frank Rjikaard... Scored 5 goals & provided 16 assists in 16 appearances this season. Was awarded the Turkish player of the year for 2008.

In the profile of players like David Silva, Ibrahim Afellay, etc. He plays both Attacking Midfield & in wings with equal ease... Is certainly a player to have a look at!

Wat say you guys!?

V

Valon

He's good but has quite a cocky attitude and I think he lacks the stamina to play for us.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
He's good but has quite a cocky attitude and I think he lacks the stamina to play for us.

He's the prince of Galatasaray... Is adored by his fans just as we do with our li'l Lionel.
Well, I see where you call him cocky... Seems to argue more than enough with the referees. That way you won't allow Afellay any where near Camp Nou as far as I see it ;)

C

che1414

he is a good player for the turkish league but imo not for europe. you have to consider the history of turkish players (born in turkey) in europe... only nihat kahveci and tugay kerimoglu were able to make it. all other players had problems with the intensity in all areas of european football and with the matter of fact that they weren´t stars anymore.
i don´t think that arda will leave galatasaray one day, because that would mean that he has to work hard for everything and in turkey he doesn´t have to!!

V

Valon

He's the prince of Galatasaray... Is adored by his fans just as we do with our li'l Lionel.
Well, I see where you call him cocky... Seems to argue more than enough with the referees. That way you won't allow Afellay any where near Camp Nou as far as I see it ;)

I don't watch much Afellay since I hardly ever watch Dutch league but I do watch the Turkish league since I have a soft spot for Fenerbahce ( Mostly due to my friend being a Galatasaray fan, so I became a Fener one to piss him off) so I've seen a lot of Arda

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Futbolmercado quotes Arda's agent confirming Barca & Bayern are awaiting the developments of the player

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Ye, i read that too, just hope its not true. Those divaesque players from the middle east, while being technically quite strong, have a high chance of failing in a major league. Reasons being tactically deficits, losing their exposed status within the team or a possible culture shock.

antimadritista

A masterpiece of DNA
he can't be better then Henry.also Arda makes that acts (assists,dribbling etc.) in Turkish Super League and u know La Liga is the one of the bigger and harder league in the world..if he comes he'll sit in the bench.(IMO)

Home of Barca Fans