Arda Turan

Messi983

Arda is our best attacking option from the bench right now. There is no way we should sell him in January. Let him stay until summer and possible even raise his market value with some more good games. If he'll want to leave and we can get 40-50M for him then I'd sell him and bring back Munir and/or maybe someone like Roberto Soriano who we were already rumored to be interested in as backup winger.

If he won't want to leave then we can't do anything else than hope he'll continue to be usefull in his current role. Or if we'll get a new coach maybe he'll find another way to utilise him better than Lucho does even in midfield.

Nucky

Arda is our best attacking option from the bench right now. There is no way we should sell him in January. Let him stay until summer and possible even raise his market value with some more good games. If he'll want to leave and we can get 40-50M for him then I'd sell him and bring back Munir and/or maybe someone like Roberto Soriano who we were already rumored to be interested in as backup winger.

If he won't want to leave then we can't do anything else than hope he'll continue to be usefull in his current role. Or if we'll get a new coach maybe he'll find another way to utilise him better than Lucho does even in midfield.

We shouldn't sell him period. He's been playing great this season, I knew he just needs time and support and to add he waited half a season to play for Barca though he knew we had a transfer ban when we signed him and that he can't be registered till January 2016 he deserves a chance. Scored a few goals this season, show some good performances. Arda should stay!

Potroh

Had a real solid game.

He had an average game, where also did two nice moves in defense.
But be observant please and also see that every attack or counter-attack slows down considerably on him.
When he gets and handles the ball he does that in slow motion, which was much more obvious playing in Iniesta's position... He always gives TIME to the opponent to close up and he is very clumsy running without the ball, usually he just walks and never moves TOWARDS the coming ball.
Those seem to be right who said he's better as an attacker, because there he can at least score with bounced back balls and the like...

Horatio

You're welcome
He had an average game, where also did two nice moves in defense.
But be observant please and also see that every attack or counter-attack slows down considerably on him.
When he gets and handles the ball he does that in slow motion, which was much more obvious playing in Iniesta's position... He always gives TIME to the opponent to close up and he is very clumsy running without the ball, usually he just walks and never moves TOWARDS the coming ball.
Those seem to be right who said he's better as an attacker, because there he can at least score with bounced back balls and the like...

Maybe I had really low standards for the midfield. XD
I do remember him recovering a lot of balls though.

Ofcourse I like to see him play forward over midfield any day.

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Please don't play him in mid field! He's very clumsy, misplaces a lot of passes and almost gives me a stroke every time he jumps into a tackle.

Having that said, he did 2 brilliant tackles today, credit where it's due

Barcilliant

He's a squad member and an excellent one. Yes, his price was higher but welcome to the modern day football market.

I don't like him in midfield but that's Luchos fault not Ardas.

El Flaco

Turns out Arda said his vote is "yes" in Turkish Referandum. And for those who aren't aware of what this is about: This referendum is about if the parliamental system in Turkey should be changed with the purpose to give too much powers to Erdoğan (their current president).

Home of Barca Fans