Loaned: Arda Turan

khaled_a_d

Denis will be the LW, not Deulofeu. Deulofeu will primarily play on the right wing.

Arda has had his time to show what he's worth and been underwhelming. Time to move on.

why? Gerard played his best games when moved to his more natural position as LW, Denis best games in Villarreal was when JDS injured and he moved to RW. why switch both players best position?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
why? Gerard played his best games when moved to his more natural position as LW, Denis best games in Villarreal was when JDS injured and he moved to RW. why switch both players best position?

Because that seem likely at the moment. Denis played as the LW at Barca B and Man City Academy Team so he's not unfamiliar with that position, in fact it is his best position, while Deulofeu has played a lot at the RW.

khaled_a_d

Because that seem likely at the moment. Denis played as the LW at Barca B and Man City Academy Team so he's not unfamiliar with that position, in fact it is his best position, while Deulofeu has played a lot at the RW.

Both played both positions and familiar with it, I understand your argument but kind of disagree with it.
Denis also played few games in RW under Lucho, for me it is his best position as he excel in exchanging role with Messi, to be RW/AM when Messi on the field or even as hybrid when he is resting. Gerard for me is far better as LW too.Will see how EV will use them

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
At least he's giving the crowd some entertainment with how unbelievably shit he is. Whole stadium was laughing at him at one point there. :lol:

God Serena

Woefully bad as always.

Valverde really should leave him out of the squad when registering players, if we can't get rid of him. He's easily our worst player.

Devils

Can't believe I only had to go back a single page to see posts about him being suggested as a starter.

Hopefully we terminate his contract and take our losses but count our blessings at the same time.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Apparently Galatasaray want him on loan and are willing to pay a 4m loan fee.

Take it. Even if it's a loan and we can get 4m and get them to pay his wages, it's a win at this stage unless a proper offers comes popping in for him which seem unlikely atm.

Need to make room for Alenya and a potential midfield signing if there comes one.

God Serena

Can't believe I only had to go back a single page to see posts about him being suggested as a starter.

Hopefully we terminate his contract and take our losses but count our blessings at the same time.

I'm pretty sure that guy is either doing his best to troll or else is the equivalent to the village idiot.

Among even his fiercest defenders Arda's stock has plummeted into the negatives and he himself doesn't even care. The guy gives a fraction of the effort of every single person out there and when he does try to pull something off it's so bad he'd have been better off not even being there. We'd be better off playing with 10 men than 10 men + whatever Arda is supposed to be. No way does anyone in their right mind actually want him to be our starter.

raskolnikov

Remember when he used to be actually a good player for Atletico? Not the lazy bad player he is now. Just highly motivate him. Let him make a few cameo's and goals then sell him in the winter.

Home of Barca Fans