Loaned: Arda Turan

Xaviniesta

No it definitely sounds like Bojan. All you need to do is say she looks fake and you'd have the complete package :lol:
sinem-kobal-instagram-paylasimiyla-arda-turan-a-7268053_x_6910_o.jpg

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The days when he was young & NOT fat is what you should be seeing

Never wanted him in the first place as he never played as a CM/AM in a three-man midfield and too slow as a winger. Not only did that turn out to be true, unfortunately, but he also turned out to be lazy asf which I didn't really expect.

He can get back in shape again and look like that, but won't help if he's still lazy on the field with an attitude.

Only waiting for him to get out so we can use other players and give his squad number to someone else.

M

MessiCam

Soler, the main man, responsible for the signing of this abomination has resigned...

:cheers:

El Flaco

Adriano speaking about Arda in an interview with SuperHaber

Quotes from BarcaStuff

- Adriano (Besiktas): "I think Arda Turan has got what it takes to be first choice at Barcelona"

- Adriano: "When (Arda Turan) first arrived at Barça, he couldn't play for six months because of the FIFA ban"

- Adriano: "After the ban it was quite difficult for Arda to reach the same rhythm as the rest of the team, he also had injuries to deal with"

- Adriano: "Those were difficult times for him. I think Arda can overcome every obstacle and return to be the player we all know and love."

Soler, the main man, responsible for the signing of this abomination has resigned...

:cheers:

Nope. It's Lucho who wanted Arda to Barca in the first place.

Luis Enrique has confirmed that he had requested that Barcelona sign Aleix Vidal and Arda Turan this summer, although he admitted it was a "problem" that neither would be able to play until January.

[...]

Speaking for the first time since the start of Barca's preseason training, Luis Enrique confirmed to reporters on Tuesday: "I made it clear before I went on holiday which players I wanted, and the two players -- Turan and Vidal -- that we considered important have arrived.

"I wanted both to arrive here as soon as possible. I am delighted and I take the opportunity to congratulate Barca's interim management for signing Turan, a key player for us and whom we have a lot of confidence in.

"The ideal scenario that I wanted is the one we have."

http://www.espnfc.com/barcelona/sto...ue-requested-aleix-vidal-and-arda-turan-deals

M

MessiCam

This guy is seriously taking the piss now.

He received medical clearance Friday, did nothing Saturday... Injured Sunday.

He is definitely trying to prevent a January transfer... Let him train with the B team or better yet the youth teams.

Home of Barca Fans