Arda Turan

clemente

Probably has something to do with Danilo being young, good, promising, one of the best fullbacks in attack while compared to old man who covers 4km distance per game.

God Serena

I think he'll stay and also prove haters wrong, just like Gomes. ;)

This is his 3rd season here. At what point are the "haters" (Which is an interesting fanboy way of saying people with eyes) right?

Even in pre-season he's been far outshined by players like Samper, Roberto, Denis, and Alena. Players much younger than him with much less experience.

And if he does come out of the blue and start performing or even giving the team more effort than a light jog, how would he have proven anyone wrong? Are you trying to suggest that such a thing would mean his past two seasons of being our worst player with a "I'm just glad to be here and collect my check" attitude never happened?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
What does Arda have to do with Samper?

Too many midfielders.

At the end of the day, Arda is regarded as a midfielder. Denis is guaranteed to stay and Deulofeu is back. Those two will be the backups for the LW and RW.

We're going to sign another midfielder too, so there's no spot in the squad for Samper unless someone is not registered or leaves. At the moment, no offers it seems.

behindbrowneyes

Too many midfielders.

At the end of the day, Arda is regarded as a midfielder. Denis is guaranteed to stay and Deulofeu is back. Those two will be the backups for the LW and RW.

We're going to sign another midfielder too, so there's no spot in the squad for Samper unless someone is not registered or leaves. At the moment, no offers it seems.

They are back-ups, as you said. Arda will be our LW-starter :arda:

Home of Barca Fans