Arda Turan

rolminmaminov

Official Statement about Captain Arda

We would like to inform the public that the proposal made by Atletico Madrid regarding the transfer of Arda Turan has been declined both by us and Arda himself.

Our Captain will be in the lead of the team this season as planned.

B_7c134a794e825d6d7efbc4d7b441325d.jpg

http://www.galatasaray.org/en/futbol/futbol_as/haber/1083.php

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Which rumor? Him being close to Atletico Madrid? If so, yes I heard it's pretty much a done deal. If you're talking about rumors about his personal life, then I don't know and I'm not sure why it matters. Typical media, same in every country.

iookram

Which rumor? Him being close to Atletico Madrid? If so, yes I heard it's pretty much a done deal. If you're talking about rumors about his personal life, then I don't know and I'm not sure why it matters. Typical media, same in every country.

He would be awesome at Atleti...

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I think he's going to prove to be a good signing... Would have been better if they got him last year itself, there wouldn't have been drop in form for the player and he'd have already finished the adaptation process and all But at least they've finally got their player

F

Flavia

Bumping this because he was the best player on the pitch tonight, imo. Really, really impressive.

BarcaGirl

Yup, he was really the stand-out player for Atletico tonight. I can't decide what's more impressive about him, his game or his beard.

One more reason to like him:

Arda Turan: "Messi is out of this world and he's an alien. The best player in history in my opinion."

Home of Barca Fans