Thomas Muller

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I think German teams historically do well with German coaches. Especially at Bayern with all their politics.

Yannik

he has such a punchable face though :lol: i think Bayern would sack Ancelotti if it meant Muller leaving

Müller is a fan favourite at Bayern, I doubt they'd ever let him go. And I hope they don't, although I'd also love to see him play abroad for some reason, just for how surreal that would be.

El Flaco

While Lewy gets a lots of stick, Muller was ridiculously bad during his semi-final tie against Real Madrid.

Even had a great opportunity to score before he messed it up...

https://www.clippituser.tv/c/vxpknv

Muller has been pretty underwhelming in Champions League KO-stage for the past 2 seasons tbh.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He sucked ass.

Glorified poacher is what he is. Ever since he missed that penalty vs Atletico in the CL SF he's been shit.

Yannik

He played RM today. He wasn't good, but he actually tried. Lewy on the other hand was shit and doesn't give a fuck about it. That's worse.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He played RM today. He wasn't good, but he actually tried. Lewy on the other hand was shit and doesn't give a fuck about it. That's worse.

Excuses. You can get a player that tries, runs a lot and doesn't have the first touch of a donkey and can actually dribble past a player. He's living off past glory.

People say he's great when there is a RW in the team because his movement is great and he creates space for other players.

WOW. WHAT A PLAYER.

Must be the only one in the World who can do that. Why would you need someone who can dribble, someone with pace, someone who can pass the ball properly and got a decent first touch when you can have someone who mysteriously opens up space for other players while he continues to batter minnows, but shrink when it matters :shrug:

Yannik

has only had 1 good season in the CL and that was when he rode the coattails of prime robbery in 2013.

2010/2011, 2014/2015 and 2015/2016 were actually very good CL campaigns by Müller. Last year he wasn't very good, this year he was ok until the Madrid game.

Yannik

Excuses. You can get a player that tries, runs a lot and doesn't have the first touch of a donkey and can actually dribble past a player. He's living off past glory.

People say he's great when there is a RW in the team because his movement is great and he creates space for other players.

WOW. WHAT A PLAYER.

Must be the only one in the World who can do that. Why would you need someone who can dribble, someone with pace, someone who can pass the ball properly and got a decent first touch when you can have someone who mysteriously opens up space for other players while he continues to batter minnows, but shrink when it matters :shrug:

"First touch of a donkey" is a pretty big stereotype given that he's the player with probably the most backheel assists in modern football. He's actually very good technically, not Pele, but far better than you give him credit for. And a terrific passer aswell, especially in one touch combinations that require said technique. Since january he is in terrific form again, but this game wasn't showing it.

Shrink when it matters? You mean like a CL final? That's not Özil we are describing here.

Last edited:

MTL_Barca

He was as awful as Lewandowski and tbh if someone shows "horrific form" for the most part of not only one but two seasons (and even the 2nd half of 15/16 wasn't very good) including Euros and all the important CL games it's not a very good sign.

Much2soon

He’s probably the player I’m most sympathetic towards but he was awful over the two legs. Some will say “at least he tried” but it seem like he was more of a hibderance for that, his touch, passing, shooting, decision making were all off last night.

Hawk

he has looked spent at this level since 2016 or so. for a player who is a 7/10 in most departments - his all round game has diminished, which is alarming. snarky attitude on the pitch also gone.

done like 7/10 raul was in the latter part of 2003.

Home of Barca Fans