Thomas Muller

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Thomas Muller is a promising striker currently playing for Bayern Munich. He's already scoring goals at the top level and will improve with time. Certianly one to look out for he'll be a quality player a few years down the line.

Last edited:
V

Valon

It's an awesome one too. I don't watch Bundesliga much ( I really should, some really attractive sexy football is played there ) so I don't know much about him but those few times I've seen he looks promising.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Won't be able to play in the Champions League this week due to his sending off I think. It would've been a good chance to see him (on the highlights of all the games) as he is quite a regular starter these days.

B

Blaugrana2205

In my opinion Thomas Müller isnt a player for barcelona, ok he is very talented, but he play to slow, we neednt noone like Müller.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Great performance for this 20 y.o. German forward. Loved his determination, speed and composure.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
His composure is awesome... it's tough luck for him to play out on wing to accommodate Ozil for Germany

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I think there were times when Muller changed positions with Ozil.

That was the move that brought the maximum out of Muller today. Last time I saw, I guess it was their second group match, Muller was shite on RW

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He really is a great talent...Does anyone know where his preferred or best position is?...For some reason I thought he was a defender/wingback

Home of Barca Fans