Mario Balotelli

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
why is this kid so mad at the world? can someone tell me i try to like him bc i seen flashes of brilliance from him but everytime i see him play he just looks so mad and angry and arrogant...

likely because he was born an italian, raised an italian, and pretty much is an italian, but he looks ghanaian so italy's famous race-relations have given him serious ego and self-worth issues. so he feels he has to shut the world up every time he does anything with a football, therefore he tries too hard. I suspect his foster parents overcompensated for everyone else being shit by being too nice to him as well, really fuelling this notion in his head that he's the chosen one (first properly black italian superstar?) or somethin'. every teen with any real talent is a bit of an egomaniac, when you add in the factors unique to balotelli it's easy to see why he is the way he is.

and then people monkey chant at him. and bigwigs in calcio say that's alright because they're not doing it for racist reasons.

I mean I'd say he needs to move to united or arsenal but I think that's fairly obvious. fuck me calcio treats him like shit.

T

Trillske

I really dont like this player. And I really dont know why.
I guess if I ever see him play really good it´ll change, but I havent.
He looks a bit Bambi on the ball sometimes.
Last game I saw him (dont remember wich, but it was a few weeks ago or so, he came in as a sub in the second half) I thought this everytime he touched the ball.

Could it have been the friendly against Sweden, maybe?

Didnt like him in the euro21 either. He did score against us, and cant really say he was bad, but looked very clumsy anyway.

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Those are good points Meta but it's more than that too...Not sure whether the attitude issues came first or the racial abuse, either way even Mourinho can't get the kid to keep his head on straight...He does some foolish things that really leave you scratching your head...A ton of talent though...I've already made an argument to Inter fans elsewhere that it might make sense to sell the player and cash in now before he implodes and you have to give him away.

There's hope for him but sometimes a knucklehead remains a knucklehead, even with a change of scenery

B

beautifulgame

Inter can't afford to sell him right now; he's their trump card to get anywhere in CL this year.

B

blueduck

Mourinho is the only thing stopping him from going AWOL. If he leaves his ego will explode.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I have seen my fair share of games of Balloteli and I follow him, his technique is not in question, nor his ball control, nor his dribbling, his crossing nor passing, he is a fine player who is just way ahead of himself. His technique in scoring is phenomenal, his header is very good too. His shots? Powerful, and surprisingly accurate.

However he lacks a little bit of smarts, Mourinho said one time that I feel like I have to control him with a remote control. If he just enjoys his time out there he would be competing with Alex Pato who is just class (although he does have some attitude).

S

Super Pippo

Mourinho went as far as saying he has a great gift from god, but so far has shown no intention of catching it.

Ticoaj

I think were gonna make it
if he isnt matured by 22 then fuck it sell him to arsenal or another club and inter can get robin van persie or aguero

needs a idol like berkgamp zidane or ronaldo to help him

S

Super Pippo

Mourinho may be tactically found out in Serie A, but I still regard him as one of the best managers for getting the best out of his players. If he is painting a bleak picture of "Super Mario's" prospects, then I'd say there is little anyone can do for him.

Recoba II, so much talent, so little brains, and no will to improve either.

Interista

Mario will be the best striker in the World in a few years. He's got everything. Speed, strength, crossing, finishing, a hard accurate shot and vision, and he's only 19. Some people may not like his attitude but his qualities are undeniable.

Home of Barca Fans