User Tag List

Page 1 of 101 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Mario Balotelli

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mario Balotelli

19 y.o. Italian striker of Ghanaian descent currently playing for Inter Milan.

Name: Mario Barwuah Balotelli
    Born: 12.8.1990.
    Preferred foot: Right
    Height: 1,89 m

Balotelli just had a good game vs. Palermo. 2 goals and 2 assists.

Yusuf Islam
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    meh, good talent but dumb ass attitude.
    general gooners

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphysical View Post
    and FINALLY

there's a whole generation of whingy little metrosexual myspace kids (or, former whingy little metrosexual myspace kids) who came of age when arsene's team were in their pomp around the turn of the century. these new breed of gooners are as myopic as their manager and come out with ridiculous statements like "we don't need ashley cole, clichy is better~!!!" and have a crazy inflated view of their own players and abilities. nuts is a great example.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yusuf View Post
    meh, good talent but dumb ass attitude.
    My thoughts exactly, a player to watch though

Brown
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He scored?

I remember watching a game of him and he stuffed up nearly every attack up by either being too selfish or by playing a bad pass.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn wtf there was no thread about Balotelli yet. He is a great player and very young, the only bad thing is his attitude. He can get pissed off so fast, and get yellow cards so easily.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yup his attitude is still a problem but Jose is doing very good job at the moment. I hope he will grow up ASAP and learn from Eto'o

all your bases belong to us
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf19 View Post
    Yup his attitude is still a problem but Jose is doing very good job at the moment. I hope he will grow up ASAP and learn from Eto'o
    Learn from Eto'o?

thats the worst thing for him.

meh
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i hate the guy, he uses the racism card every single to time to cover up his acts, he cheats, he dives, his attitude- both in training and on the pitch and his effort is poor- thinks he doesn't have to work hard because he's the "king", he needs to be knocked out maybe that might make him start to think straight.

Valon
    He's awesome in terms of talent and to be honest I consider him the best of his generation but his attitude is really bad. If he fixes that he'd be an awesome player.

NeSaVlaDiV
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I almost dislike him as much as Terry.

all your bases belong to us
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you know Balotelli is pretty much a better version of Eto'o.

Legion of Doooom
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Except even with his instability Eto'o has a better attitude than Balotelli. There's a lot of strikers more talented than Eto'o (including Mario) and there's a reason many of them have achieved less.

Bomb Dropper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by La Furia View Post
    Except even with his instability Eto'o has a better attitude than Balotelli. There's a lot of strikers more talented than Eto'o (including Mario) and there's a reason many of them have achieved less.
    yup.

eto'o played for barca!

I kid I kid.

the big reason eto'o has succeeded despite his obvious crazy, is because of his tremendous work ethic. during the palermo game I saw balotelli attempt a dribble, it didn't come off and he was tackled. the guy who the ball fell to was literally a yard in front of him, and balotelli just stopped and stood there while the guy played the ball out.

IMAKEMADBEATS

Legion of Doooom
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Metaphysical View Post
    yup.

eto'o played for barca!

I kid I kid.

the big reason eto'o has succeeded despite his obvious crazy, is because of his tremendous work ethic. during the palermo game I saw balotelli attempt a dribble, it didn't come off and he was tackled. the guy who the ball fell to was literally a yard in front of him, and balotelli just stopped and stood there while the guy played the ball out.
    This is why talent alone doesn't make one great. Take the three best strikers in La Liga last year, Forlan, Eto'o and Villa. Someone like Adriano, or Balotelli has much more skill than the three of them (and that says a lot), but don't actually enjoy what they are doing. Forlan, Eto'o and Villa are all fearless and have fanatical work ethics to compensate for whatever limits on their natural ability they have.

Balotelli could go on to develop it, but he doesn't particularly look like he enjoys what he's doing. He's an insanely talented kid with an identity crisis.

Bomb Dropper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well the big fella did enjoy it but then his dad died and he started drinking.

he's enjoying himself back in brazil now, that's for sure.

I think he just feels safe and loved there. the pressure and scrutiny of europe really got to him after his father's death. it's likely he felt quite alone under the shitstorm of criticism he received and his manager sure didn't help much (and bizarrely neither did moratti) so he turned to booze.

IMAKEMADBEATS