The South Wales Derby

hartson11

Whilst it may not be as glamourous as the many other derbies in world football, its certainly one of the nastiest! Its Swansea City v Cardiff City in 10 days. Any Welsh forum members going to this game? (for that matter are there any welsh forum members full stop?). Got my ticket today, the prices are scandalous £25, 28, 30 to watch championship football!

Should be a cracking game with Cardiff City pushing for promotion to the Premier League and Paulo Sousa rebuilding the Swansea side very nicely after Roberto Martinez going to Wigan and taking the best players with him.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
I'm about 30mins from the border over in Wiltshire, there are a few people on here from Wales though, you're not the only one :lol: it's certainly a fiery derby, Cardiff are playing very well at the moment, can't believe those prices though!

C

ChuckaOwns

I'm quarter welsh so not full, but i live in Cardiff, i know plenty of my mates going to this game supporting Cardiff obviously.

C

ChuckaOwns

Tom jones used to sell vacuumes and used to come to my grans door to sell them, and also he asked my anti to go on a date with him (before the fame) and she turned him down...Damn!

Beast

The Observer
some people just lack some luck .. u'r one Chucka
you could have been his manager .. and before i forgot Dame Shirley Bassey , Wales always had great voices

C

ChuckaOwns

LOL, I agree, my luck is just not there, think of the millions i would be rolling in now! *Thinks about him rolling in money while screaming like a little girl*

Also btw, I exspect a Cardiff win, much better form and Swansea are really lacking a cutting edge.

hartson11

LOL, I agree, my luck is just not there, think of the millions i would be rolling in now! *Thinks about him rolling in money while screaming like a little girl*

Also btw, I exspect a Cardiff win, much better form and Swansea are really lacking a cutting edge.

i would agree with that, swansea dont score any goals!

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Swansea's new ground is better than Cardiff's. Could the bluuuuuuuuuuuuubirds not have got somebody to design a stadium with a little bit of origniality rather than an identikit plastic bowl?

Lemmi

The Reckoner
haha, i hate new stadiums so am inclined to agree. they are holding varsity at the "liberty" this year so will have to head for the slums (not that the area around ninian is so lush)

Home of Barca Fans