Gregory van der Wiel

Scott

Gregory van der Wiel (born 3 February 1988 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands) is a Dutch international footballer who plays professionally for Ajax and the Netherlands national football team.

vanderwiel.jpg

Him position is right back. He plays like alves And also like Alves style ;). I think that it will be a interesant option if he keeps developing.

It will be our right back in the national team in SA i think.

video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MleNxgDQt4

what do you think of him? :beer2:

FlyLo

He won't ever be Barca material. Probably the best RB in the Eredivisie, though. Will definitely be the Netherlands' RB in SA

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
I think he played against Scotland at Hampden and I wasn't really seeing anything great but he is 21 so he could progress. But he didn't have to do anything against us though so maybe that isn't fair.

Scott

Ironic that you use Einsteins name because VDW is just too dumb to make it at the top level.

Next time, keep the arrogant remarks to yourself, thanks.

explain or shut up belg. and Dembélé does have potential for Barça you say? please put the shit out your eyes, only because he is from belgium?

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Van der Wiel

Gregory van der Wiel

View attachment 2222

According to Catalan news daily sport, Barca could make Gregory van der Wiel their second signing this summer. 22 y.o. Van der Wiel currently plays for Ajax as a right back and would be considered as backup for tireless Dani Alves.
Is this "bye,bye" for Bartra?

Peerd

Notorious Demagogue
Although Van der Wiel is a very talented player, I don't really want to see him go to barça at this stage of his career.
He needs to play a lot of games to get better, and here at Barça he would be a back-up for Dani.

S

Super Pippo

Milan made an enquiry into him and Ajax wanted a lot of money according to Gazzetta. I'd be surprised if Barca paid it for a back up.

barca96

Although Van der Wiel is a very talented player, I don't really want to see him go to barça at this stage of his career.
He needs to play a lot of games to get better, and here at Barça he would be a back-up for Dani.

exactly. i was told by my friends back in holland to keep an eye on him earlier on the season.
ive seen him play only once and it was just now. still too young imo to leave holland.
and id rather test bartra as a back-up atm

ROTFL 5million

Home of Barca Fans