Gregory van der Wiel

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Just a small question.. if city comes in and offers something ridiculous like 40 mill for Dani Alves... then would taken that be an idea and buying this guy.. J/c (puts on flame suit)

beef-supreme

He's a good player, the World Cup will really expose his qualities though, cause playing in the Eredivisie isn't really much of a challenge.

Trequartista

The good
Bartra is a Cb who can play as a RB,but if we sign him we can say bye bye to Montoya and Dalmau,he is a very talented player though.

barca96

Bartra is a Cb who can play as a RB,but if we sign him we can say bye bye to Montoya and Dalmau,he is a very talented player though.

exactly.
mido, u watch atletic a lot. is v.d. wiel a big upgrade from the versatile defenders that we have?
montoya, dalmau and bartra?

Trequartista

The good
exactly.
mido, u watch atletic a lot. is v.d. wiel a big upgrade from the versatile defenders that we have?
montoya, dalmau and bartra?
Dalmau is for me the best roght back in the Academy and he can be really the best RB in the world,he looks like a little alves.Montoya is a good player but I dont like him a lot,he is more balanced than Dalmau and maybe thats why Lucho picks him over Dlamau.VDW is a first choice at Holland,I guess that Montoya wont reach his level but Dalmau can be better than him.Summary:this signing is not needed at all.

Trequartista

The good
shukran mido.
how about bartra?
LOL afoan :) Bartra is a CB,he usually plays as a RBC but yesterday he played as a LCB,he can play as a RB but it is not his best position,Pep only choose him in the Atletic match bacause Montoya was injured and Dalmau was still too young,Bartra can be a great defender but he is not my favourite defender though.I like Sergi Gomez more.

Home of Barca Fans