Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mitkoa7x

jinx... ban him from the forum :angry:

Xq91S.gif

numero

Same way you could take out Pique & Busquets. Maybe you don't realize it, but Casillas, Cristiano, Alonso, Ozil & Ramos all played key roles in our achievements this last year, and with their respective NTs. Only Benzema, who sucked with the NT & sucked so far this season, maybe shouldn't be on that list. The rest deserve it.

sorry but you are the biggest embarresment for any football fan if you can't recognize that BUSI is the best DM in the world. what a shame.

Paganinisrvnge

I don't think Benzema deserved to be nominated. Before you say I'm just hating on Madrid, I don't think Pique deserved to be nominated either. Giorgio Chiellini and Vincent Kompany deserved nominations.

PearLBLacK

Banned
Well, why would he? They're no use to him anyway...

Because he's not a long-term guy. We have/had youngsters that performed well in the past couple of years (Carvajal, Joselu, Jese, Alex) but he rarely gives them any minutes. Two are gone, two still left in Castilla. Even Morata who spends more time with the first team than Castilla rarely gets to play. That's the Mou package, you either take it or leave it. For all I care, Perez can get rid of him and let someone willing to implement a system suiting both Castilla & first team take his place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans