Deportivo La Coruna

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
No thread yet for Super Depor (or I missed it)

time for one then, they look like a serious candidate for the Champions League spot this year. I think it's the most european side in La liga so far, blocking everything with a well organised defense first before thinking about attacking play. Killing the game off with being a goal up seems to go well this season.

Till now, from what I've seen, they seem quite stable (except Espanyol loss maybe) and have some good players. If they can keep it up, third place is a possibility (depending on Seville). Otherwise fourth should be really doable since Valencia is still going up and down and Villarreal and Atletico only going down.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I´d like to see them return to their past glory but somehow I see Valencia joining Sevilla later in the season and forming the top 4 with us and Real.

Beast

The Observer
Valencia have a very good bench to take them through the season , it's a matter of consistency for them

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
They are quite boring to watch but get results
Really? I liked their games versus Vilarreal and Sevilla + the summaries of the other games seem to have some decent actions/combinations in it.
Valencia have a very good bench to take them through the season , it's a matter of consistency for them
Valencia are like Ronaldinho:
The class is there, they seem to be on the right track again after having one great game and then blow it all the next three games.

Beast

The Observer
i think it's an issue of mentality (for Valencia ) and lack of solid central defense . otherwise their midfield & forward line can match Barca & Real
i really like Mathieu (probably the best LB in the liga this season) and Miguel vs Barca but the 2 CB remains a suspect

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Matthieu is a friggin redhead.

Filipe is also confirming why Barcelona wanted to buy him.

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
dealbert is an awesome CB, cant believe that they got him for free. its usually his partners that fuck up but david navarro and alexis do have a lot of promise.

and to think of it, manuel fernandes is injured for them at midfield.

Beast

The Observer
Lafita moved to Zaragoza after a long transfer saga this summer and a court case that judged in Zaragoza favor
Guardado still play for them so is Rikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Ok I like Guardado he is a good player and Lafita has great potential, still we shall see if his zaragoza move works out.

Antimilan

They are quite boring to watch but get results

Not quite... way too boring game they play. But the results they're getting lately, makes you believe the old Deportivo is coming back.

One thing for sure, Sevilla won't let down the 3rd place easily, they(depor,valencia,atletico) have to work their ass hard to achieve that.

Beast

The Observer
The old deportivo was good to watch and entertaining , this one bares no resemblance par the results

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
The old deportivo was good to watch and entertaining , this one bares no resemblance par the results

Well that team had a young and fit and hungry Tristan up front along with Makaay and Djalminha. With Mauro Silva as DM and Valeron and Fran conducting things in midfield.

That quality in such a team or club happens once a decade really, if that.

Home of Barca Fans