Gerard Deulofeu

DHorozov

He thinks he's better than he really is.

Btw why the hell is he captain over Saul? :lol:

I think the bigger problem is he thinks he is the best in the world ... :lol:

If someone could have just found a way to taught him not to be that selfish over the last 2-3 seasons ...

And still, I think it won't be such a bad decision to take him back for this amount, since we could ship him for around 10 mln next season if he keeps doing his "things" ...

I really thought he could develop and erase most of the bullshit from his "arsenal" ... so maybe one more final shot in the dark with him ...

God Serena

It's like two steps forward, five steps back with this guy. I've really never been this disappointed in a player.

He's nowhere near good enough to return here. Nowhere near.

xXKonan

img_dsalvador_20170627-234923_imagenes_md_otras_fuentes_portada_28.jpg

According to the round snippet it says Deulofeu does not want to return to Barca and Barca knows.

springfield

He was never that good, that's why he left Barcelona. It's not because Barcelona wants to buy him back that suddenly he became better. He had his moments but never an outstanding performance for several games in a row. That's the reason why he went to several clubs. They see the potential but it's just not happening. I don't know if Barcelona can sell him with profit. He went to Everton very cheap as I can remember. Maybe some magic happens when he is back with Barcelona, maybe... But he probably ends up at some average team.

Last edited:

Raketa10

At least we will know until Friday is Deulofeou coming back or not. To me it seams he ain't coming back. Problem is we won't have enough money to sign a proper RW if we spend big on Verratti and RB. For 12 mil he would have been OK back-up solution at the moment.

Icarium

Lifestealer
At least we will know until Friday is Deulofeou coming back or not. To me it seams he ain't coming back and I am not sure if this is good or bad thing since we wont have enough money to sign a proper RW if we spend big on Verratti and RB. For 12 mil he would have been OK solution in this moment.

Vidal and Rafinha will do well enough if we don't sign a RW.

Raketa10

Vidal and Rafinha will do well enough if we don't sign a RW.

Rafinha is not a RW, actually I don't know what the hell is his true position :D

Maybe we can promote someone from B team? The biggest problem is that we can not play 4-2-3-1 without proper RW and we do not have anyone who is good enough to play in starting 11.

Icarium

Lifestealer
At most either of them could be a back up on the RW. If either are to be starters with Messi at AM that is fairly pathetic even if Deulofeu is even worse option.

I highly doubt that will be the case, messi will be playing at RW for sure. He will be drifting to center more often under valverde maybe.

Raketa10

I highly doubt that will be the case, messi will be playing at RW for sure. He will be drifting to center more often under valverde maybe.

Than we'll play 4-3-3 for sure, but nevertheless we don't have one proper winger on the bench. It's so sad to watch how Deulofeu ruined his entire potential with his stupidity.
He has similar problem like Halilovic, big talent and small brain.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

He cant really drift more to centre than did last season. It fucked up balance of team and made it too easy for teams to defend narrow.

For me he needs to go back to RW and play there more but needs a decent RB to interact with and a midfield he trusts to get ball to him in good areas.

If he wants to be central or Valverde wants him there has to be AM or just ruin balance again and be too easy for top teams to defend.

Home of Barca Fans