Gerard Deulofeu

God Serena

I rate Tello higher than Deulofeu. Deulofeu has to be one of the most overrated wingers from Barca B in my opinion. I don't see what he has to contribute here. He is not a good fit for our team. AC Milan is a much better fit for him.

Tello isn't better than Deulofeu. For all the hate Deu gets for being selfish and stupid Tello only has one trick in his entire arsenal and it's not even very effective. All you have to do is look at the caliber of team Deu has been playing for and compare it to Fiorentina, who didn't even want to keep Tello. How can someone say Deu is a bad fit for the team but talk about fucking Tello as a better solution...?

Messi983

Looks like Deulofeu will be our first signing this summer. Wich probably means no Dembele. I just hope we sign Veratti. Don't see us signing world class RB either.

There are not a lot of worldclass RBs available. :)

Well, one actually is on the market but there is no way he's coming back.

Sorin

Yeah, maybe. Still doesn't make sense.

Saul is playing top football in both champions league and La Liga, is a better player, works his butt off both defense and attack, better leader.

Btw don't think the other players like playing with him that much. He's a ball hog of the highest order with not very much to show for it.

El Flaco

I didn't watched his game vs. Italy in U21 Euro game from tonight.

From what I see on Livescore, he was subbed out during 85th minute.

Would anyone here tell about how Deulofeu's performance actually was?

Cheers!

JamDav1982

I didn't watched his game vs. Italy in U21 Euro game from tonight.

From what I see on Livescore, he was subbed out during 85th minute.

Would anyone here tell about how Deulofeu's performance actually was?

Cheers!

He was exactly as he always is. Barely changed as a player in 4/5 years.

Sorin

Yeah, would be a waste of 12 millions.

He's not even worth stinking up the joint for 1 year for a few millions more next summer. If even that.

There was an attack, which he botched as per usual, where the ball was cleared by an italian player towards the center of the pitch. Instead of letting the LB(I think) initiate another attack because he was faced towards their goal, he came back himself to retrieve the ball, even though that slowed the next attack and the italian defense picked him up easily. The absolute selfishness of this guy is staggering. I really can't recall a more selfish player with nothing to show for it.He has the IQ of a brick.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans